What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

10 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Started Cobra Kai now that it's on Netflix. Probably gonna finish season 2 tomorrow. I'm really loving it.

I think it might be the first TV show to ever make me cry. There was just one short scene in the first season that was a sucker punch right in the feels for me. Didn't expect a Karate Kid show to make me emotional haha

I really want to check this out soon, looks great! 

Right now I'm hooked on the Boys season 2 and Raised by Wolves, both great shows. 

Just now, Jan's Plan said:

My lineup for 2020:

Office, New Girl, Breaking Bad, Workaholics, Nathan For You, Always Sunny, Wilfred, Westworld, Love Island (UK)

Love Island is utter wank. 

On 9/5/2020 at 10:31 AM, Elisa said:

I'm watching Buffy for the first time ever since I accidentally signed up to amazon prime while I was buying a new kettle and a hoover. I'm in full Autumn mood now, even though it'll be summertime until late October here.

Season 1 of Buffy was good. My favourite episodes were episode 1, 2 and the 7th. The fashion in season 1 of Buffy was also top tier, but the big difference between season 1 and the first two episodes of season 2 is so stark. If season 2 is all like this, it'll be absolute 🔥

6 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Season 1 of Buffy was good. My favourite episodes were episode 1, 2 and the 7th. The fashion in season 1 of Buffy was also top tier, but the big difference between season 1 and the first two episodes of season 2 is so stark. If season 2 is all like this, it'll be absolute 🔥

Season 2 is strong, season 3 is great, season 4 has amazing stand alone episodes but the arc is naff. Season 5 is just depressing, so is season 6 but that also has good stand alone episodes, season 7 is the worst. Season 1 is not one of the strongest though so if you liked that you'll love it all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Seasons 5 & 6 are great, but they are definitely depressing.

I found through my last marathon that they were a much harder slog than I remember. Especially 5, there's some absolute ridiculously hard moments, some out of character wtf moments and the actual great bits were further apart. I still think a bad season of Buffy is up there with a good season of most other shows but, the latter 3 seasons of the show are less enjoyable than the first 4.

23 minutes ago, Kay said:

I found through my last marathon that they were a much harder slog than I remember. Especially 5, there's some absolute ridiculously hard moments, some out of character wtf moments and the actual great bits were further apart. I still think a bad season of Buffy is up there with a good season of most other shows but, the latter 3 seasons of the show are less enjoyable than the first 4.

Yeah, I know a lot of people feel that way. I think Seasons 4 and 7 are the worst (with 7 being the absolute worst... although I did like the ending) and 2, 5 and 6 are the best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Oh, is that the episode where someone has a really confusing illness and House is rude to everyone but it's all okay because he figures it out in the end?

It might be the most formulaic drama I’ve ever seen.

>Someone gets sick and nearly dies in dramatic fashion.

>No one can figure out the issue.

>Couple misdiagnoses.

>Side drama involving House’s Vicodin addiction/romantic affairs.

>House comes up in the clutch and solves the issue, saving the patient at the 11th hour.

I mean, I still really enjoyed the show, but it became super predictable. I almost started rooting for the patients to die to spice things up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Buffy really picks up in season 2. I loved it. Angel is so boring, now I get why everyone in high school was obsessed with Spike, he's amazing. Oddly enough, Buffy is probably the 5th most amazing character. Spike, Giles, Willow and Oz are my faves.

13 hours ago, Elisa said:

Buffy really picks up in season 2. I loved it. Angel is so boring, now I get why everyone in high school was obsessed with Spike, he's amazing. Oddly enough, Buffy is probably the 5th most amazing character. Spike, Giles, Willow and Oz are my faves.

Yeeeeah. Your opinions will possibly change as the show goes on lol. 

• Like 1