What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching that Superstore show on Netflix. It's like a shittier version of the Office/Parks and Rec (without the mockumentary format) and basically mocks Walmart most of the time. But it's good comfort TV to watch where you don't need to pay attention to, and the characters become endearing over time (much like the Office). 

6 minutes ago, Cum said:

I've been watching that Superstore show on Netflix. It's like a shittier version of the Office/Parks and Rec (without the mockumentary format) and basically mocks Walmart most of the time. But it's good comfort TV to watch where you don't need to pay attention to, and the characters become endearing over time (much like the Office). 

I made my way through Superstore earlier this year and I pretty much agree with your take. I think they nailed the minimum wage job atmosphere, and that aspect was pretty enjoyable.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I made my way through Superstore earlier this year and I pretty much agree with your take. I think they nailed the minimum wage job atmosphere, and that aspect was pretty enjoyable.

Is it just me or is Dina a female carbon copy version of Dwight? 

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I haven’t seen the latest season as it’s not available yet in Sweden but I love that show, it’s really funny

Since I really like thriller, mystery and syfy shows it can be a bit much at times so I’ve found that throwing series like superstore in the middle when you’ve finished a show and before you go to the next one is a kinda great “reset” for the soul haha

3 hours ago, Speedo said:

WandaVision and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier look gay as fuck and I never even bothered but Loki has been really great so far.

Loki is awesome but the other two are pretty good too. 

loki > wandavison > falcon

27 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Loki is awesome but the other two are pretty good too. 

loki > wandavison > falcon

The problem for me is the characters. WandaVision & Falcon/Winter Soldier all have main characters I just didn't care about in the movies. Loki interested me 'cause I like his character.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Speedo said:

The problem for me is the characters. WandaVision & Falcon/Winter Soldier all have main characters I just didn't care about in the movies. Loki interested me 'cause I like his character.

That’s fair enough.  I was always a big fan of Bucky.

16 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

Is this your first time? 😳

Yep!

16 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

What are your thoughts on the series so far?

I love it, hilarious. Seasons 1-4 were good, but from Season 5 onward I’ve grown to cherish it.

• Like 2