What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

I recently rediscovered my huge love for the show "Undeclared" that got cancelled after one season (it's such a shame that this show as well as Freaks and Geeks both got the same result, there was so much potential 😢)

The cast in those two shows were both excellent and the addition of cameos is always much appreciated!

17 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I’m so glad it’s gonna have a 2nd season. Really felt like the one show that could pull it off.

Reveal hidden contents

Also we multiverse now.

Spoiler

So basically the exact thing that the Ancient One told Hulk would happen if they took the infinity stones out of their place in the timeline happened because they messed up and Loki got one. Endgame made it look like they fixed everything but nope they fucked up EVERYTHING lol

• Wow 1

33 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Hide contents

So basically the exact thing that the Ancient One told Hulk would happen if they took the infinity stones out of their place in the timeline happened because they messed up and Loki got one. Endgame made it look like they fixed everything but nope they fucked up EVERYTHING lol

So excited for the next few movies. Just to see where they go with this.

• Like 2

I’ve been binging It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and can’t remember the last show to make me laugh this much. It helps that I lived in Philly and all the characters are exactly like people you would meet in the street.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Just started watching New Girl again, reminds me of 2014 vibes. The characters are all so stellar, unique and fully realised. Most realistic portrayal of will they won’t they 

Easily one of the worst sitcoms I've ever seen, surprised at you Bagel. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

26 minutes ago, Kay said:

Easily one of the worst sitcoms I've ever seen, surprised at you Bagel. 

Hahahaha, wait - you’re not getting confused with How I Met Your Mother are you? What don’t you like about New Girl?

the friendships, the BOIS, Jess - it’s like a hot cup of soup to my face 

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

Hahahaha, wait - you’re not getting confused with How I Met Your Mother are you? What don’t you like about New Girl?

the friendships, the BOIS, Jess - it’s like a hot cup of soup to my face 

The characters are annoying and zoey deschanel might be the worst actress of all time. 

And HIMYM is good if you ignore the later seasons. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

So excited for the next few movies. Just to see where they go with this.

I've just had one question since the beginning of the series:

Spoiler

Why didn’t the TVA erase Steve’s alternate timeline where he lived almost an entire lifetime with a variant Peggy Carter? In the main timeline Peggy says she married someone else. Maybe that was a lie though and she was always secretly married to Steve the entire time and there were always just two Steves in the main timeline? idk lol

9 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I've just had one question since the beginning of the series:

Hide contents

Why didn’t the TVA erase Steve’s alternate timeline where he lived almost an entire lifetime with a variant Peggy Carter? In the main timeline Peggy says she married someone else. Maybe that was a lie though and she was always secretly married to Steve the entire time and there were always just two Steves in the main timeline? idk lol

Spoiler

I guess it’s just because it was meant to happen on the sacred timeline? Like maybe once old Steve comes back to the main timeline they pop in and delete that one?

13 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:
  Hide contents

I guess it’s just because it was meant to happen on the sacred timeline? Like maybe once old Steve comes back to the main timeline they pop in and delete that one?

Spoiler

Yeah, could be they just let it happen and deleted it after he left. I know when you overthink any time travel story it never quite makes sense but I still can't help but wonder haha.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

Same! There were a couple of moments in the first season that made me tear up. So good.

Oh yeah, it's the wholesome and excellent kind of show we all really need right now. Everyone should watch it. 

• Like 1

I watch a the unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt right now. First season was hilarious, second was really bad, but I’m on the third season now and it’s good again haha.

I also binged Kim’s convenience before that and that show was so funny, was a bit sad it got canceled.

I agree about Ted lasso as well. That show was great, I haven’t seen the new episodes as I’m waiting so I can binge it so please don’t do any spoilers