What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

45 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Watching bad sport on Netflix. It’s about corruption in sport and I’m loving it. 

@Elisa episode 3 is the juventus match fixing scandal 

haha then I can't watch it. It would enrage me too much especially considering nothing has really changed, but I bet it's a great doc. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Elisa said:

haha then I can't watch it. It would enrage me too much especially considering nothing has really changed, but I bet it's a great doc. 

It’s incredible none of them did jail time. Corruption is everywhere and anything you can bet on is corrupt imo

• Like 1

I started The Morning Show last night and watched 4 episodes in a row. I haven't watched a good tv drama in such a long time. I know I'm a couple of years late to this party, but I love it and all the actors are fantastic.  

9 hours ago, Kay said:

One of the best tv endings ever.

No ending is a good ending imo, took me years to finally watch the ending episode of my all time favorite show, just couldn’t do it. 

On 11/12/2021 at 5:39 PM, Elisa said:

I started The Morning Show last night and watched 4 episodes in a row. I haven't watched a good tv drama in such a long time. I know I'm a couple of years late to this party, but I love it and all the actors are fantastic.  

I’ve been eying that one but never taken the time. Rewatching Finding Carter right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 2:08 AM, twentytwenty said:

No ending is a good ending imo, took me years to finally watch the ending episode of my all time favorite show, just couldn’t do it. 

I haven't seen it in years, but wasn't it just Emil doing a "hyss" and his dad yelling and Lina saying he was cursed and him running to the shed?

I'll be very disappointed if I hear that's not your favorite show ever if you're from Sweden. It's gonna shake my entire foundation. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Just finished it.

it was okay. Not as good as season one I felt, but still good. 

8 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I finished it early Sunday morning. It was really good … the beauty and the beast episode was odd but I enjoyed the rest.

Spoiler

I'm getting ready to start episode 6, and I am thoroughly fucking confused by the scene in the elven tomb or castle or whatever.  They also talk about so many things that I'm just supposed to understand and it makes me feel stupid.  I'm mostly just into the Geralt and Ciri storyline, I guess it's when they focus on the magical factions where it feels muddy to me. I'm a dummy.

2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Hide contents

I'm getting ready to start episode 6, and I am thoroughly fucking confused by the scene in the elven tomb or castle or whatever.  They also talk about so many things that I'm just supposed to understand and it makes me feel stupid.  I'm mostly just into the Geralt and Ciri storyline, I guess it's when they focus on the magical factions where it feels muddy to me. I'm a dummy.

Spoiler

Honestly? We rewatched season one literally the week before season 2 dropped and I still only 50% know what’s going on. It’s a lot of funny names and weird magic and random places and junk, it’s kind of hard to follow.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kay said:
  Hide contents

Honestly? We rewatched season one literally the week before season 2 dropped and I still only 50% know what’s going on. It’s a lot of funny names and weird magic and random places and junk, it’s kind of hard to follow.

Ok at least I'm not alone haha.  I had to go to Wiki several times and re-read the synopsis of the episode I just watched.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Reveal hidden contents

Part of the problem for me is that it hadn’t seen the first season since it came out and I don’t remember most of what happened. I didn’t think the recap was very good at the start of season 2 either … I spent a good chunk of season 2 just sort of going with it and not worrying about it. It worked out in the end as it ties itself up a bit but I was confused for a while. I’ll probably watch the first and second seasons again with my wife at some point and I’m sure it’ll fit better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thongrider said:

I haven't seen it in years, but wasn't it just Emil doing a "hyss" and his dad yelling and Lina saying he was cursed and him running to the shed?

I'll be very disappointed if I hear that's not your favorite show ever if you're from Sweden. It's gonna shake my entire foundation. 

No, it’s Skam of course!