What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

10 hours ago, _Bagel said:

I remember my jaw being wide open, it doesn't leave you for weeks...incredible.

I… don’t think I liked it lol. I liked the first two seasons but the third season was just too much. Or not enough? I don’t know. The charm of the first two seasons was gone and this was just awkward, slow, and nonsense to me. I just don’t understand David Lynch tbh. I watched Mulholland Drive recently and I didn’t get that either.

On 12/28/2021 at 3:15 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

I… don’t think I liked it lol. I liked the first two seasons but the third season was just too much. Or not enough? I don’t know. The charm of the first two seasons was gone and this was just awkward, slow, and nonsense to me. I just don’t understand David Lynch tbh. I watched Mulholland Drive recently and I didn’t get that either.

It was intense and I loved it but definitely agree the wasn’t the charm of the first two seasons. 

Episode 17 is the best thing I’ve ever seen but at times it felt like a lot of work to get there. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Elisa said:

@Kay I binge watched We Are Lady Parts last night, it was so great and brilliant!! Thanks for posting about it a while ago, I'm so glad that I finally got to watch it 💖

ITS SO GOOD RIGHT?!? Glad you enjoyed!

• Love 1

It bums me out that The Righteous Gemstones doesn't get more love. Such a hilariously crazy show that manages to skewer Southern evangelicals without being completely smug about it.

I just watched the new episodes of season 2. I love everything Danny McBride does. 

3 hours ago, Elisa said:

It bums me out that The Righteous Gemstones doesn't get more love. Such a hilariously crazy show that manages to skewer Southern evangelicals without being completely smug about it.

I just watched the new episodes of season 2. I love everything Danny McBride does. 

Hasn’t heard of it until now but I also love Danny McBride. Might have to check it out because of him!

4 hours ago, Elisa said:

HBO only.

Started what we do in the shadows. I can see why people like it, can't say it's not so obviously 'let's do the office/parks and rec, but with something crazy!.. Vampires!' which can be a bit distracting at times (the mockumentary stuff), but they did it pretty well. With the 'emotional vampire' and aspiring vampire in the mix, it's pretty entertaining. I can see it getting better, but pretty solid.

Also queer eye. Never watched the original, but a couple of these episodes are great ngl.

13 minutes ago, J3n said:

Started what we do in the shadows. I can see why people like it, can't say it's not so obviously 'let's do the office/parks and rec, but with something crazy!.. Vampires!' which can be a bit distracting at times (the mockumentary stuff), but they did it pretty well. With the 'emotional vampire' and aspiring vampire in the mix, it's pretty entertaining. I can see it getting better, but pretty solid.

Also queer eye. Never watched the original, but a couple of these episodes are great ngl.

Have you seen the film of WWDITS? I preferred it, but not huge on either tbh