What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

5 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

how far back is this show going to take place? could we potentially see characters like Smeagol or is it farther back than that? or do we even know yet?

Farther back. I think they’ve said this is taking place in the second age whereas Hobbit/Lotr was third age. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

Binged the last series of after life on Netflix. Not as good as the first two but still enjoyable and nice ending 

Yeah I agree, just wasn't as funny as the previous ones and the formula feels a bit tired now.

Hope he doesn't drag it back for a 4th series, can't rule it out if Netflix drop a big bucket of cash on him. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Yeah I agree, just wasn't as funny as the previous ones and the formula feels a bit tired now.

Hope he doesn't drag it back for a 4th series, can't rule it out if Netflix drop a big bucket of cash on him. 

Nah it can’t come back with that ending 

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Archive 81 and it was… alright. Not amazing.

watched some of Vox Machina and it’s cute, the missus loves Critical Role but I don’t have the patience for it so I find the show alright and she’s madly in love with it lol

On 2/10/2022 at 6:48 PM, Russel Coight said:

Middle earth bros:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2022/02/amazon-the-rings-of-power-series-first-look

haven’t had a read but the images look very nice. 

I mean, it does actually look and feel pretty Lord of the Rings esque and not GOT or any other medieval set.  Some of those stills I definitely felt the LOTR vibe, with the colors and such.

Looks like they put a shit ton of effort into the sets.  Pretty excited now, but can still see it being very standard/mediocre and not too thrilling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Upload (Amazon Prime) - actually like it.  Not ready to say I love it yet, but the comedy and futuristic tech stuff is not as bad as the "whoa future technology probs!" tends to be.  They don't really force it.

Think this is one of the creators of Parks & Rec and the Office U.S. as well.

Definitely not touching those shows, but it's pretty solid.