Ā 

What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Aren't they getting a little old? lol

Yeah, thatā€™s gonna be relevant to cgi later on in the season, youā€™ll see. This latest season is technically the first half of the end of the story. They said it was too big to fit in one season so they split it into two. Itā€™s pretty good, a little long-winded and shit kind of gets silly but worth a watch.Ā 

• Like 1

Has anyone checked out the first episode of The Rehearsal?

With most things in life I have no problem with people having their own beliefs, even if we disagree. But I'm sort of a comedy snob. If I think it's funny, it's funny. If I don't think it's funny, it's not and you're wrong if you disagree with me.

IĀ wouldn't consider myself some sort of Nathan Fielder super fan as I've probably only seen about half the episodes of Nathan For You, but I don't think there have ever been many people on his level. I think I would have to put him on my Mt. Rushmore of comedic minds along with Trey Parker, Larry David and Norm Macdonald. People whose brains just work differently.

Ā 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

Greg and Tom are my favorite TV couple.Ā 

Their dynamic is one of the best things on TV.

Very minor spoiler...

Spoiler

I absolutely lost it when Tom was asking Greg where he wanted to go to dinner and Greg said California Pizza Kitchen or something because he really liked the way they made a particular dish and Tom said he's not "supposed" to like it that way.

Ā 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 9:35 AM, NeverOliver said:

Has anyone checked out the first episode of The Rehearsal?

With most things in life I have no problem with people having their own beliefs, even if we disagree. But I'm sort of a comedy snob. If I think it's funny, it's funny. If I don't think it's funny, it's not and you're wrong if you disagree with me.

IĀ wouldn't consider myself some sort of Nathan Fielder super fan as I've probably only seen about half the episodes of Nathan For You, but I don't think there have ever been many people on his level. I think I would have to put him on my Mt. Rushmore of comedic minds along with Trey Parker, Larry David and Norm Macdonald. People whose brains just work differently.

Ā 

I wouldn't put him on the Mt Rushmore but he's definitely good.Ā  I love Nathan for You and wish there was more.

He was close to being my favorite at one point, but sometimes he tries to be too provocative where it's not as funny anymore.Ā  Something that Trey Parker, Norm McDonald never seem to do. They ALWAYS are in good taste, despite the absurdity.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Where he needs to get pants to be on the sexual predator list comes to mind? Not that it wasn't a funny idea or anything, I just remember that moment or a couple others during NFY not being too funny.Ā 

Ā 

Need to watch Rehearsal though, love Nathan Fielder