What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's one of the weaker episodes, but there's enough important character development that I don't personally consider it filler.

I loved that episode. I fucking love a well executed bottle episode.

• Like 1

@Russel Coight have you seen 'The Boys' on Amazon Prime?  It has Eomer from LOTR, Karl Urban, in there as a main character.  Kind of gross show, but he really kills his role.

I just finished it.  I will say it started strong, the whole 'superheros in real life would be sadistic assholes', but it went way too hard for shock value the entire rest of the show and the ending of 3 🙄 my goodness did they have some poor writing. 

36 minutes ago, Mid-Tier Jan said:

@Russel Coight have you seen 'The Boys' on Amazon Prime?  It has Eomer from LOTR, Karl Urban, in there as a main character.  Kind of gross show, but he really kills his role.

I just finished it.  I will say it started strong, the whole 'superheros in real life would be sadistic assholes', but it went way to hard for shock value the entire rest of the show and the ending of 3 🙄 my goodness did they have some poor writing. 

Even at their worst they are better than most.

1 hour ago, Mid-Tier Jan said:

I just finished it.  I will say it started strong, the whole 'superheros in real life would be sadistic assholes', but it went way too hard for shock value the entire rest of the show and the ending of 3 🙄 my goodness did they have some poor writing. 

Yeah I’ve seen it. First season was great. It has fallen off though but still enjoyable.  I think a lot of the too far/shock value moments come from the comics so at least they’re sticking to the source material for some things.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Low Value Boy said:

Anyone watched 'The Bear'?

Absolutely brilliant, did it all in a single sitting on a hungover Sunday. 

I want to, but it’s one of the rare shows I’d need to sign up for a new streaming service. Already paying like $60 a month in streaming, can’t be bothered for more