What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

On 1/7/2023 at 3:54 PM, Scott. said:

Did anyone finish 1899? I’ve seen it’s been cancelled and I have 3 eps left. Is it worth finishing? Does it give some sort of ending or completely wide open for another season before it obviously got cancelled 

Haven’t seen it but wow, Netflix is making it hard to want to watch any of their new series knowing that most likely they will all be canceled prematurely 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 6:16 PM, Scott. said:

Anyone seen White Lotus? What a weird show 

Just started watching this over the weekend. Enjoying it so far, very weird though.

Just up to the bit where the hotel manager is getting his ring piece attended to by the young lad who works there, while they're both off their nuts - the rich fella who has just married the smoking hot wife is such a tool as well

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Low Value Boy said:

Just started watching this over the weekend. Enjoying it so far, very weird though.

Just up to the bit where the hotel manager is getting his ring piece attended to by the young lad who works there, while they're both off their nuts - the rich fella who has just married the smoking hot wife is such a tool as well

I find it gets better as it goes along. I was unsure a few eps in but really enjoyed the first season and I thought the second season was even better. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I watched the first season of Handmaids tale. I see it's 5 seasons now, should I be bothered to watch it all?

I’m currently at least a season or two behind…I like to binge that one (when I’m ready)….but I LOVE it. It’s actually kind of depressing/terrifying for me….but also SO good. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm 4 episodes into The Sopranos and I'm enjoying it so far. I don't really give a shit about the mob stuff (which is why I've never checked it out before), but I love the scenes with Tony and his mom and the Dr. Melfi stuff is great too.

I think you'll enjoy how the show uses therapy and other means to separate itself from the traditional mafia genre. The sessions help Tony break through certain patterns of thought to realize important facts and the audience gets a nice view into the main character's mind.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Maddey said:

Waaaaah I’m looking so much forward to this. 

LET'S GOOOO! Look at Tom, he thinks that joining the dark side with Logan is going to work 😂 the Tom/Logan scenes in s4 are gonna be so hilarious. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ghunt said:

Started the White Lotus. I thought all this time it was some trippy horror show or something. Would have checked it out a long time ago if I knew it was this kind of show. Love it so far!

Season 2 is even better; every season involves a new cast, location/hotel, etc 

• Wow 1