What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

Started watching Stranger Things but got sidetracked watching the new She-Ra cartoon instead on NetFlix. Maybe I'm getting old but the final season made me all giddy and soft inside. Also made me realize how crap cartoons (and a lot of "adult" tv shows) actually were when I was young...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 6:57 PM, thongrider said:

Watching That 90s Show now. Terrible show, but the Muffs makes every show better. Damn, the Muffs is so great.

I honestly liked That 90s Show but purely because of the fan service to That 70s Show which is one of my wife’s faves. 
It was cheesy AF but I liked it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 11:15 PM, Worst poster here said:

I sort of know the main actress. I know her sister (also an actress), who has a bit of a chip on her shoulder as she is the less successful actress in the family lol. 

Is it the one with the eyebrows? Does she have those eyebrows irl too?

I don't care about reviews, but this new season of Succession is going to fix all of our problems for ten straight weeks. Very likely this is going to be one of the most impressive final seasons in TV history. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

26 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I don't care about reviews, but this new season of Succession is going to fix all of our problems for ten straight weeks. Very likely this is going to be one of the most impressive final seasons in TV history. 

The humour. The treachery. The malapropisms. The FUCK OFFFFS. Peak TV 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

So Succession is actually good? I never really heard anything about it, assumed it must suck

What lol it has cleaned up at the Emmy awards over the last couple of years. I don’t put a lot of stock in these award shows, but usually the nominations best dramas are all great shows. The show is based on the Murdoch family, some of the scenes are taken from real life examples. 

53 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

The humour. The treachery. The malapropisms. The FUCK OFFFFS. Peak TV 

Yeah, GREG.