What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

you do know the show runner was kicked off for the last season, so they had to scramble to make that shit work.  Now that Chevy left, the showrunner is coming back.  We should see a return to form this season.  Having said that, there was one fantastic episode this last season I thought, where the rich kid came to the school to scout it out and the Dean was trying to sway him to come to GreenDale and he steals Pop Pop from Magnitude.  haha I'm laughing just typing about it.

Yeah, I knew that. Season 5 should be good, but I can't see it being better than season 3 without having Troy in a large amount of episodes. Just saying, the show peaked early and declined quickly. 

Yeah, I knew that. Season 5 should be good, but I can't see it being better than season 3 without having Troy in a large amount of episodes. Just saying, the show peaked early and declined quickly. 

If being consistently great for 3 full seasons is peaking early and declining quickly, then ya, I guess you're right.  But even season 4 which while not great, was still better than most other comedies on tv at the time.  The show has never been bad, its taken wrong turns, and they should have fired Chevy when they fired Dan, but at least thats being fixed.  And Troy will still be in some episodes this season, so I think its a safe bet we'll still have at least a handful of fantastic episodes this season.

I remember watching a big brother and it was an after hours showing cos some chick was masturbating.

What happened was John Howard raged about it then a bunch of other people joined him and it got cut eventually. New channel bought it and this is the 2nd season back and they cut all the uplate/uncut stuff

I disagree about Community peaking early, as season 3 was just as creative and funny as any other season. 

I dunno, I thought season 1 was meh but that makes sense due to low budget and building a foundation. Season 2 picked up momentum and was good, season 3 built on that and was really really good, season 4 took a huge step backward, but hopefully season 5 makes up for that. 

I dunno, I thought season 1 was meh but that makes sense due to low budget and building a foundation. Season 2 picked up momentum and was good, season 3 built on that and was really really good, season 4 took a huge step backward, but hopefully season 5 makes up for that. 

Season 1 wasn't as wacky, but I still thought it was great in its own right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently...

breaking bad,

boardwalk empire,

New girl,

Walking dead...I need to catch up on badly,

And some of my guilty pleasures...that I watch when I'm bored & none of my good shows are on

Pretty little liars, just finished season 3.

America's next top model..mostly because my bf loves it, lol...

and Dirty Sexy Money.

Oh, & The OC...I own all the seasons, watched them all at least 5 or 6 times through. Not in a few years though, I may need to again.