What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

3 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Guessing him and Matt Horne have kissed and made up then. Exciting times. 

Yeah was thinking that. My mum said maybe they’ve killed gavin off. I said mum it’s called Gavin and Stacey ffs they can’t get rid of him

• Haha 1

Did any of the brits watch ‘Hatton Gardens’ on itv? It was fucking excellent. 9/10

also a little comedy called ‘ghosts’ was very good, couple move into an old country house and its haunted, the girl hits her head and then can see and speak to the ghosts. It’s really funny. Loved it 8/10

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

I feel a bit reluctant to watch it this year as I feel it melts my brain and takes up too much of time but I know I'll get sucked in eventually...

It’s an hour a night you weapon 

22 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Will binge watch the whole thing this Friday. Hope the rest is as good as the first one!

Just watched first ep. Fucking hell its a hard watch init. The acting is fantastic. I fucking hate yank coppers. Absolute fucking scum. I was fuming watching it

• Sad 1

I can't watch that show. The first episode last night got me so teared up and angry. And to think that this is based on a true story and things like this happen everyday where people are wrongfully convicted... I just can't take it.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I can't watch that show. The first episode last night got me so teared up and angry. And to think that this is based on a true story and things like this happen everyday where people are wrongfully convicted... I just can't take it.

How many innocent people have those corrupt cunts sent down over the years? They’re fucking scum. Racist scum. 

The scene with Tron and his father killed me. Being completely helpless to your own child. Still fuming tbh. That mother though ? fucking love black women. How fucking tough are they? They take no shit off anyone. Black mums ?

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

How many innocent people have those corrupt cunts sent down over the years? They’re fucking scum. Racist scum. 

The scene with Tron and his father killed me. Being completely helpless to your own child. Still fuming tbh. That mother though ? fucking love black women. How fucking tough are they? They take no shit off anyone. Black mums ?

They make me sick. But I don't know if I will watch the other 3 episodes. I can't deal with the pain that comes with being falsely accused of rape (or anything) at such a young age and having the system that's supposed to protect you, know that you are innocent and still try to send you off to jail :(

Black mamas rock though ❤

I started Good Omens the other night, its not bad. It inspired me to buy the book so that'll be my next read. I also have gotten super into The Goldbergs, fucking love that show ... #Barry4ever!

Outside of those two shows I'm not really watching anything else.

@Elisa @theedge00

finished ‘when they see us’ fucking hell, incredible tbh, so sad, genuinely teared up a few times for these boys especially Korey Wise, the actor who plays him is incredible, I haven’t felt a connection with an actor before like that. My heart was breaking for him. You guys have to finish it, yeah it’s tough and you’ll feel like putting your foot through your tv but it’s worth it in the end. 10/10

• Like 1

Season 2 of Good Girls is out, and I'm loving it. can't believe it's taken this long for Christina Hendricks to have a lead role in something, she's phenomenal.