Oliver's Attic Coon

What TV show are you watching?

2 hours ago, Speedo said:

I've been watching it over the weekend. It's been a while since I read the book but I don't remember it being like this at all.

I never actually read the book, but I was in a Stephen King mood so I put it on and I really enjoyed it!

I'm seeing IT (part one) tonight in the theater as one of those Fathom Events things. I'm excited for Part Two!

just finished season 2 of barry. fuck that show is good, and seems to be highly underrated. 

anyone here seen it? that epi with the little karate girl had me rolling laughing and i was watching it on an airplane trying not to laugh. 

Recently smashed my way through King of the Hill again, the Toast of London. 

Now working through What We Do In The Shadows and following that up with Year Of The Rabbit. On a bit of a Matt Berry binge!

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 3:15 PM, n i k u . said:

just finished season 2 of barry. fuck that show is good, and seems to be highly underrated. 

anyone here seen it? that epi with the little karate girl had me rolling laughing and i was watching it on an airplane trying not to laugh. 

I watched the first two episodes the other week, liked it but it didn’t blow me away. I assume it gets better though? I’m a huge Bill Hader fan. 

1 hour ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

I watched the first two episodes the other week, liked it but it didn’t blow me away. I assume it gets better though? I’m a huge Bill Hader fan. 

yeah its slow at the beginning but its so well written and funny. progresses well imo as the seasons go on. stoked for season 3.

Started watching The Family on Netflix. I'm 2 episodes in so far and it's super interesting. Religion is so fucked up

10 hours ago, ungroovy said:

I've now watched two seasons of UK Love Island and am trucking through the US version, which is surprisingly not bad.

This teenage girl in a house I was working in this week was watching love island and I've never hated something as much as I hated hearing that show

• Like 1

1 hour ago, knapton said:

This teenage girl in a house I was working in this week was watching love island and I've never hated something as much as I hated hearing that show

It's so so bad, but some of them are just such fun people in the end that you want the best for them while also wanting to watch absolute trash TV.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 4:54 AM, Oliver's Attic Coon said:

I've now watched two seasons of UK Love Island and am trucking through the US version, which is surprisingly not bad.

Season 3 was the first I watched and loved it. Chris and Kem’s Bromance was beautiful 

Anyone like glow? Series 3 out now, alison brie gets her knockers out about 3 times! And shakes them about...

Basically everyone gets them out lol 

Definitely up @Scott. alley!

20 hours ago, Scott. said:

She’s overrated 

I have never been so offended in my life. Alison Brie is absolutely breath taking. 

20 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Anyone like glow? Series 3 out now, alison brie gets her knockers out about 3 times! And shakes them about...

Basically everyone gets them out lol 

Definitely up @Scott. alley!

haven't seen season 3 yet but I loved the first two seasons, I'm intrigued, but I haven't caught up on Killing Eve or Orange Is The New Black yet or the million other things on the list so it'll take a while. 

Just finished “Free Meek” about Meek Mill on Amazon Prime...didn’t know how dirty he got done by the justice system, sheesh...

Anyone start watching series 3 of 13 reasons why? I can barely get through 20 mins of it, that girls voice just irritates me and the whole plot seems like crap! Should of ended after first series

2 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Anyone start watching series 3 of 13 reasons why? I can barely get through 20 mins of it, that girls voice just irritates me and the whole plot seems like crap! Should of ended after first series

Didn't even know it was out ... season two sucked donkey dick. They crammed every teenage high school drama cliche possible into it and I checked the fuck out. Season one was pretty good though. 

2 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Im on episode 2 and im confused as fuck. I dont remember anything from season 2 and its all they talk about, what happened then. And it so forced...”omg everyone knows a secret!!! Lets not talk about it!!!” And a whole new character that knows everything? What. My head hurts. 

That Ani girl who narrates:

”i hide my pain so well. Thats why i see Bryce’s so clearly”

*bryce smashing everything in his room*

😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, Reg said:

Im on episode 2 and im confused as fuck. I dont remember anything from season 2 and its all they talk about, what happened then. And it so forced...”omg everyone knows a secret!!! Lets not talk about it!!!” And a whole new character that knows everything? What. My head hurts. 

Exactly! A random girl who apparently knows everything but we havnt seen her before and she is best buddies with the clan!? Or telling the police all the shit, oh screw off..

I think they are trying to do a whodunnit series like the first season, already spoil the fact someone is dead in the first 5 mins.

They are seriously milking every ounce of this show u wouldnt be surprised if they got 5 season's..

I had to recap series 2 and i thought they added in random stuff i couldnt remember..thats how uninteresting the 2nd series was..