Melty Mark

What TV show are you watching?

Watched Unbelievable, story is so awful but great and important show. True story too, it was infuriating.

Anybody seen the hbo doc ‘I love you, now die’ I think it’s called that. I’m half way though episode 1, will have to finish that tomorrow, bit of a mad story. 

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

American Horror Story: 1984 is pretty good so far, a must watch if you're into your old school cliche slasher flicks. 

Is it on Netflix ?

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Is it on Netflix ?

Nah, it's airing on FX in the States at the moment, imagine it'll be on there at some point though with the other 8 series but I'm currently Showboxing it. 

On 10/11/2019 at 2:19 PM, Ari said:

Is the new scream season horrible? 

It's pretty bad... all new cast/story, no continuity from the previous 2 (Which I really enjoyed the first 2). It's only 6 episodes though, which helps lol.

Been watching Euphoria on HBO. Probably the raunchiest/painfully realistic show I've ever seen. Liking it so far

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Been watching Euphoria on HBO. Probably the raunchiest/painfully realistic show I've ever seen. Liking it so far

What's it about?

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

What's it about?

High school party life, drug abuse, sex, sluts, trannies, etc. Basically any dark corner of high school life brought to light

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

High school party life, drug abuse, sex, sluts, trannies, etc. Basically any dark corner of high school life brought to light

Fair enough

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

How long ago were you in high school? That show was a cluster fuck and I could only relate to the periods in life when suffering felt poetic, while watching it as an adult and cringing.

6 minutes ago, Melty Mark said:

How long ago were you in high school? That show was a cluster fuck and I could only relate to the periods in life when suffering felt poetic, while watching it as an adult and cringing.

haha well it wasn't realistic to MY high school experience, but some of the emotions the show conveys are things I have been through or can imagine others having went through.

I've heard so much good things about that show. Can't wait to check it out, even though I'm a wee bit worried that it might a bit over-the-top.

Started Castle Rock season 2 last night. After getting over the initial surprise of finding out it’s an anthology series where each season tells a different story with new characters I really love it so far. But I am sad, because I loved season 1 and it ended on a cliffhanger and I went into this fully expecting a continuation of that story. I mean I guess it could still tie in later in the season. The main actress is so good in season 2 though. There’s something so weird about her that’s fascinating to watch haha.

13 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

How far into it are you?

The middle of season two. Michael is just about to lead them through the real bad place to try to get to the judge.

• Like 1