What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

I watched the first episode of true detective and that was it.  Almost put me to sleep

Ive seen them all a million times before but im in the middle of watching all the reno 911 episodes. Thats easily my favourite show ever,  So damn funny.  You can see by this statement why i didnt like true detective

I've watched one episode of True Detective and It didn't really hold my attention. I found it very dialogue-y and hard to follow. Maybe i'll give another episode a go, though. I'll try Fargo, perhaps!

I've watched all of Game of Thrones, Scott. 

It get's better but not much. The whole show is okay but WAY overrated. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The only main shows right now that got my main focus (meaning I won't miss/skip)

1) The Flash

2) Arrow

3) Grimm

There's more, but the rest are just skippable :neutral:

I've said it before but people should really check out Banshee, it's fucking sick.

The wikipedia page for that show makes it seem interesting.

I'll be sure to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was just going to say Shameless! I took a break recently cause I binged watched 3 seasons and re watched season one with my friend on shrooms HA.

I really wish I continued watching Fargo, but I no longer have the channel. The first episode was AMAZING!!

Lastly I started loving Archer which I didn't think I would. I looove H Jon Benjamin's voice so that was a win lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...