What TV show are you watching?

I really thought I'd see the Walking Dead through until the bitter end, I was so bored for about 3-4 seasons and think I gave up in 2017/18 - I did try and restart again when I was bored shitless about a year ago but realised doing nothing was better than watching it so gave up again after a few episodes.

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, is that the episode where someone has a really confusing illness and House is rude to everyone but it's all okay because he figures it out in the end?

I watched all 9 seasons of Seinfeld in less than two months. I had a great time!

I'd rather watch a show in its original language and read the subtitles than have it dubbed over, it just feels more authentic because I can see the actors act in their own language.  

Posted Images

I was massively into it too. First season was fucking mega but like all American shit it goes on to long and there’s too many episode. British stuff is like 6/7 episodes and it’s perfect because you get no filler and leaves you wanting more. Walking dead turned into a fucking soap opera because it was just filling up episodes with utter shite 

And did Rick die? What’s the fucking point carrying on? I left it when that cunt Negan came on the scene, he was so hilariously shit as a bad guy that I couldn’t take it serious anymore 

4 hours ago, Elisa said:

I googled it, Stephen Graham is in it so I'll watch it. He nails any role he does. 

Honestly. It's amazing, I won't spoil it for anyone but it's horrifying too! 

• Like 1

The walking dead was fun when it was simple...group of everyday people working together to find an answer as to whats happening and if theres a cure...

Then it just turned into shitshow of unrealistic fights and pointless deaths, i think i gave up the season after negan smashed the skulls in :(

and i thought it was ending but nope its a carol and Darrell spin off after that!

4 hours ago, Kay said:

Yeah I don't get how the show had such long legs, it's boring as fuck. The comics are 1000x better. 

I was reading the comics on YouTube until sometime in 2014. I lost track of the channel that had them scanned and never returned to them.

45 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I was massively into it too. First season was fucking mega but like all American shit it goes on to long and there’s too many episode. British stuff is like 6/7 episodes and it’s perfect because you get no filler and leaves you wanting more. Walking dead turned into a fucking soap opera because it was just filling up episodes with utter shite 

And did Rick die? What’s the fucking point carrying on? I left it when that cunt Negan came on the scene, he was so hilariously shit as a bad guy that I couldn’t take it serious anymore 

Negan was amazing in the comics but lackluster on the show. The governor was barely in the comics (and was a lot better than the show) and they dragged that shit out for over a season. The show suffered because they couldn't follow the source material much because most of it was too violent / disturbing for TV. 

2 hours ago, Kay said:

Negan was amazing in the comics but lackluster on the show. The governor was barely in the comics (and was a lot better than the show) and they dragged that shit out for over a season. The show suffered because they couldn't follow the source material much because most of it was too violent / disturbing for TV. 

Yeah it would be been amazing if HBO picked it up 

18 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah it would be been amazing if HBO picked it up 

Yeah I think HBO would've done a much better job. 

Anyone else losing interest in tv shows and movies? I tend to put Netflix on and browse for a good 20mins before deciding I can’t be bothered to start anything. I think I’ve watched maybe 2 films this year, I’m just not arsed anymore 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Anyone else losing interest in tv shows and movies? I tend to put Netflix on and browse for a good 20mins before deciding I can’t be bothered to start anything. I think I’ve watched maybe 2 films this year, I’m just not arsed anymore 

Yeah same tbh.

My missus has a short attention span with TV series as well and we never seem to finish anything either so have just given up a bit. 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

I struggle with the shows more, so many of them start so slow that I can't get invested on the first episode and so I drop it. With movies at least its max 2 hours. 

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Often when I'm looking for something new to watch, I spend forever trying to find something interesting and end up picking something I've seen before.

My missus is exactly the same, she watches the same shit over and over and I don’t get it. 

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

I thought you were only into cuck stuff involving black men.

I’m into many things Laura. Can always wear a massive black strap on?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1