What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

45 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Watching bad sport on Netflix. It’s about corruption in sport and I’m loving it. 

@Elisa episode 3 is the juventus match fixing scandal 

haha then I can't watch it. It would enrage me too much especially considering nothing has really changed, but I bet it's a great doc. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Elisa said:

haha then I can't watch it. It would enrage me too much especially considering nothing has really changed, but I bet it's a great doc. 

It’s incredible none of them did jail time. Corruption is everywhere and anything you can bet on is corrupt imo

• Like 1

I started The Morning Show last night and watched 4 episodes in a row. I haven't watched a good tv drama in such a long time. I know I'm a couple of years late to this party, but I love it and all the actors are fantastic.  

I just got a new Roku TV, and apparently they come with 1000 free channels and movies after their most recent update.

It's truly insane as it's just the price of a standard TV.  Might be the best deal out there.

9 hours ago, Kay said:

One of the best tv endings ever.

No ending is a good ending imo, took me years to finally watch the ending episode of my all time favorite show, just couldn’t do it. 

On 11/12/2021 at 5:39 PM, Elisa said:

I started The Morning Show last night and watched 4 episodes in a row. I haven't watched a good tv drama in such a long time. I know I'm a couple of years late to this party, but I love it and all the actors are fantastic.  

I’ve been eying that one but never taken the time. Rewatching Finding Carter right now.

• 2 weeks later...