Jump to content
 

What TV show are you watching?


Melty Mark
 Share

Recommended Posts

Started Succession and hoh boy this is my shit. All of the characters are so scheming and unlikable, or inept with a superior sense of self and ability - just as the son's/daughters of a media mogul would be. Beautiful.

Also keeping my Star Wars fix with Book of Boba. About to begin rewatching The Sopranos with my housemate too. What a time to be alive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, _Bagel said:

Started Succession and hoh boy this is my shit. All of the characters are so scheming and unlikable, or inept with a superior sense of self and ability - just as the son's/daughters of a media mogul would be. Beautiful.

Also keeping my Star Wars fix with Book of Boba. About to begin rewatching The Sopranos with my housemate too. What a time to be alive.

I'm obsessed with Succession, I'm here to talk about it whenever you want to haha and it gets WAY better on season 2 & 3! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Elisa said:

I'm obsessed with Succession, I'm here to talk about it whenever you want to haha and it gets WAY better on season 2 & 3! 

Hell YES! Once I storm through it, will hit you up. We can take on the mantle and start dropping Succession quotes...if it gets better than shit, will hit some insane heights.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Elisa said:

Finally caved in and started watching Euphoria last night. I know I'm not the target audience for it, but I get the hype.

I don’t think I could be further from the target audience but I really enjoy it haha. Sucker for some teen drama.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone watch It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia? The guys have started doing a podcast where they watch and episode then get on and talk about it, what wa sharpening when they were filming etc. It’s fucking hilarious. Seriously jump on it if you’re a fan of the show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Anyone watch It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia? The guys have started doing a podcast where they watch and episode then get on and talk about it, what wa sharpening when they were filming etc. It’s fucking hilarious. Seriously jump on it if you’re a fan of the show.

Love the show but I rarely get to watch it anymore. The last season I caught was the one that ended with Mac’s interpretive dance. Thanks for bringing this to my attention though, it’s right up my alley.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Love the show but I rarely get to watch it anymore. The last season I caught was the one that ended with Mac’s interpretive dance. Thanks for bringing this to my attention though, it’s right up my alley.

There’s been two more seasons since that. It’s still pretty good show. Not where it was in it’s prime but what is after 15 seasons?

Its definitely a good podcast. Takes a few episodes to find it’s feet but once it does it just kinda goes off the rails and is super fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Anyone watch It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia? The guys have started doing a podcast where they watch and episode then get on and talk about it, what wa sharpening when they were filming etc. It’s fucking hilarious. Seriously jump on it if you’re a fan of the show.

I always liked it but was never on the levels of like Parks & Rec where I can watch it repeatedly and care for all the characters..not that they want you to care that much.  Perfect casual watch when not doing anything.

This, however, is always more fun for me (riff tracks, commentaries, etc) so I'm likely going to check it out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, J3n said:

I always liked it but was never on the levels of like Parks & Rec where I can watch it repeatedly and care for all the characters..not that they want you to care that much.  Perfect casual watch when not doing anything.

I think it’s way funnier than Parks and Rec but it doesn’t have that whole casual, background viewing feel. The office is the perfect blend of the two.

21 minutes ago, J3n said:

This, however, is always more fun for me (riff tracks, commentaries, etc) so I'm likely going to check it out.

I wouldn’t really call it a commentary track. They don’t watch the episode live and talk about it. They watch it before and then come in and start talking. Half the time they spend only a couple mins talking about the episode and the rest just telling stories. It’s great though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I think it’s way funnier than Parks and Rec but it doesn’t have that whole casual, background viewing feel. The office is the perfect blend of the two.

I wouldn’t really call it a commentary track. They don’t watch the episode live and talk about it. They watch it before and then come in and start talking. Half the time they spend only a couple mins talking about the episode and the rest just telling stories. It’s great though.

Yeah, I love that shit.  

Office is perfect, no doubt.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

I don’t think I could be further from the target audience but I really enjoy it haha. Sucker for some teen drama.

Yeah, it's the edgy teen drama I need right now. Everything is so fucked up but I can't stop watching haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, MSandt said:

HBO's Harley Quinn animated series is awesome; hilarious (Clayface is a riot), gloriously violent and rewarding for those of us who've been "shipping" Harley & Ivy for more than a decade now.

I didn't take you for a shipper.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archive81 on the second episode. It’s interesting. I have some theories. It’s not mind blowing or amazing so far but it seems alright.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...