What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

Yeah, I mean it was a matter of time. I wonder why they don't try just keeping it as is if it's working. Are they paying people more to get on their streaming or what?  I cancelled the Flix also.  Hulu is still too good. 

I hate to admit it, but everyone is doing great is new show watched last couple nights.  It has the guys from whatever show my sister used to watch growing up (One Tree Hill, OC), but their absolute shit shows, alcoholics, and fucking up in their 30s. I don't think anyone here will like it, but I like the meta feel of it. Making fun of their older selves quite a bit.

3 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I didn't realize they've only released the first 7 episode of this season of Stranger Things until I got to the end of the 7th episode last night. This season has been great so far, so I hate having to wait over a month for the final episodes. Why are they killing the momentum like this?

Episode 4 spoiler...

Hide contents

Max's near death at the end of that episode was the first time a TV show or movie made me feel something in a very long time. And it's weird because I didn't know I cared that much.

Spoiler

That episode almost broke me. Already loved the song but for the first time I ever I was like “fuck she’s actually going to die” I usually assume a cop out but I just had a bad feeling, glad I was wrong.

just finished ep 7, this may be the best season they’ve had and honestly some of the best good shit I’ve seen in a long while. 

3 minutes ago, Kay said:
  Hide contents

That episode almost broke me. Already loved the song but for the first time I ever I was like “fuck she’s actually going to die” I usually assume a cop out but I just had a bad feeling, glad I was wrong.

just finished ep 7, this may be the best season they’ve had and honestly some of the best good shit I’ve seen in a long while. 

Spoiler

Yeah, I also really believed she was going to die and it didn't feel cheesy or too easy or whatever when she didn't. The show earned the emotional moment and the song elevated it.

On 5/24/2022 at 12:34 PM, Elisa said:

I'm nervous now haha I'm gonna stay off the internet today, I can't watch until I get home from work. 

Twitter ruined it for me, wasnt even anything i follow either! Twitter has a new thing of recommending stuff and happened to be better call saul spoilers!

11 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I also really believed she was going to die and it didn't feel cheesy or too easy or whatever when she didn't. The show earned the emotional moment and the song elevated it.

Spoiler

Yeah they really did. Shocked I didn’t see the connections between 1 and Henry and Vecna. I’m usually really good at stuff like that and it went right over my head haha

13 minutes ago, Kay said:
  Hide contents

Yeah they really did. Shocked I didn’t see the connections between 1 and Henry and Vecna. I’m usually really good at stuff like that and it went right over my head haha

Spoiler

I wasn't surprised at all when they revealed that the orderly was 1, but I didn't expect him to be Vecna and I didn't expect Vecna to be Victor's son.

5 hours ago, Speedo said:

Stranger Things was good, kind of wanna play D&D now. Worship satan, conjure demons, and F some B’s.

Genuinely, DnD is probably the most fun I’ve ever had as an adult. I’m salty I never got to play it as a kid.

38 minutes ago, Kay said:

Genuinely, DnD is probably the most fun I’ve ever had as an adult. I’m salty I never got to play it as a kid.

My friend said he wanted to start learning how to play and invited me, maybe I'll join him.

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

My friend said he wanted to start learning how to play and invited me, maybe I'll join him.

It’s a steep learning curve, I’ll say that. You spend literal hours just setting up a character and it all lives and dies with how good your DM is.

but when it’s right… oh man.

The Staircase is so fucked up (HBO series, not the docuseries haven't seen yet).  All joking aside, I honestly think it might have been the owl.  

They had the pool outside, she went inside from what it sounds like from the pool, maybe an owl followed her in and fucked up her head, or one got in the attic which was having all the noises from.

The guy seems almost too suspiciously/obviously creepy?  It's almost too easy to feel like because he's so odd, he would have killed her, with his horrible 911 call and everything, I just don't know..there were no explicit evidence of any blunt object blows or she'd have brain injuries.  Did he push her down the stairs, we don't know, but the best/worst thing about this story is we never really will find out the truth.

4 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

I’ve seen two seasons of stranger things. Can’t really remember much tbh should I go back and watch season 3 & 4?

Season 2 was the weakest, 3 and 4 are really good. I’d recommend maybe watching a recap of season 1 and 2 and going from there. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

The Staircase is so fucked up (HBO series, not the docuseries haven't seen yet).  All joking aside, I honestly think it might have been the owl.  

They had the pool outside, she went inside from what it sounds like from the pool, maybe an owl followed her in and fucked up her head, or one got in the attic which was having all the noises from.

The guy seems almost too suspiciously/obviously creepy?  It's almost too easy to feel like because he's so odd, he would have killed her, with his horrible 911 call and everything, I just don't know..there were no explicit evidence of any blunt object blows or she'd have brain injuries.  Did he push her down the stairs, we don't know, but the best/worst thing about this story is we never really will find out the truth.

Yeah, the owl theory is super out there, but also oddly compelling. Like, it just doesn't make sense to me that you could beat someone to death by hitting their head, but not cause skull fractures or brain injuries.

8 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Yeah, the owl theory is super out there, but also oddly compelling. Like, it just doesn't make sense to me that you could beat someone to death by hitting their head, but not cause skull fractures or brain injuries.

I was on board with the owl theory, they look like talon marks, until I saw there was a second wife with some marks on her head.  There was a second wife??

8 hours ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

I was on board with the owl theory, they look like talon marks, until I saw there was a second wife with some marks on her head.  There was a second wife??

They weren't married, but yeah, another woman he knew ended up at the bottom of a set of stairs lol. 

3 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

@Elisa have you watched ‘the fall’ with Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan? I know you like British drama’s. 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2294189/

Gillian Anderson is a goddess btw. Aged like a fine wine. What a fucking woman. 

I've heard great things about The Fall but I never got around to watch.

British crime drama + Gillian Anderson is enough for me to give it a try this evening! 

• Like 1