What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

16 minutes ago, Elisa said:

@Mr Blonde I am super intrigued after the first episode of The Fall, Scott, so I will definitely continue! I plan on watching at least 2 or 3 episodes tonight haha Gillian is such a treasure 

I’ve only started it myself. I’m on episode 4. Yeah she’s wonderful. Jamie Dornan Is a handsome bastard too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watching ‘Pistol’?

I’ve completed 3 episodes and have no idea what to think of it. I’m enjoying it I think but feel like a sex pistols series on Disney is fucking ridiculous and that nobody can do the band justice. What a crazy few years. I will say though the lad that plays Lydon is fucking amazing

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 5:05 PM, ...Dan... said:

Such a good show, you won't regret. 

I’ve binged the whole second series in about two days. So good. Addicted to it

18 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

I’ve binged the whole second series in about two days. So good. Addicted to it

Yeah I watched all of it when I was at home with covid, I loved it! 

4 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Yeah I watched all of it when I was at home with covid, I loved it! 

I’m just in love with Gillian Anderson tbh. Sex on legs 

How do the resident Seinfeld fans feel about season 9 of the show?

I just started it and so far I've been kinda meh on it.

10 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I like it overall. How far into it are you?

like episode 3. I don't know, the show feels kinda like a parody of itself a bit? I'll have to keep watching though ofc.

14 hours ago, Nasa said:

It dipped its toes into being a cookie cutter sitcom in season 8 and then dove head first into it for season 9. I can laugh some but I generally think it’s terrible. 

I like the finale more than most people though 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nasa said:

like episode 3. I don't know, the show feels kinda like a parody of itself a bit? I'll have to keep watching though ofc.

I just had a look at the IMDB and I agree that the first couple of episodes are on the weaker side. I really like the third one though (Serenity Now). Now that I look through the list of episodes for that season, I think it's probably a bit weaker overall, but I do think it has some real gems in there.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2022 at 3:58 PM, Nasa said:

I just finished rewatching the whole series two weeks ago and I kinda agree with you, while it still holds higher quality than many other sitcoms, it wasnt nearly as good as the earlier seasons. Other than that, I love the series, so funny.

Started Spin City after, funny ah too!

On 7/3/2022 at 2:07 PM, Patient #48273 said:

I just had a look at the IMDB and I agree that the first couple of episodes are on the weaker side. I really like the third one though (Serenity Now). Now that I look through the list of episodes for that season, I think it's probably a bit weaker overall, but I do think it has some real gems in there.

Serenity Now was hilarious! Though, every episode Jerry Stiller is featured in often are, love him and his screaming. So funny

Finished Stranger Things. I’ve turned into a big baby in the past couple years. My whole life I never cried at movies or TV shows and now suddenly I’m crying at everything. Cried like five different times in the final episode. Cried during Obi-Wan Kenobi. Cried during the last Spider-Man movie. I’m such a nerd 😭

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a68dc18ab4f89f429b

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Finished Stranger Things. I’ve turned into a big baby in the past couple years. My whole life I never cried at movies or TV shows and now suddenly I’m crying at everything. Cried like five different times in the final episode. Cried during Obi-Wan Kenobi. Cried during the last Spider-Man movie. I’m such a nerd 😭

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a68dc18ab4f89f429b

I cry at everything, including Stranger Things haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Theres a weird netflix show thats come out recently about this weird old british lady designing “sex rooms” for couples.

its just horny interior design with an occasional BDSM demonstration. 

ive only seen two but I highly recommend for trash viewing. Think its “how to build a sex room”