What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Had anyone watched the watcher on Netflix? Me and the missus watched 4 eps last night and the other 3 this morning. It was obviously ridiculous but entertaining. 

On episode 4 or 5 now, also started it last night. 

Enjoying it so far, far from a perfect show but it's entertaining and easy to watch. 

Will finish it in next few days I reckon. 

• Like 1

Me and the missus have started haunting of house hill or whatever the fuck it’s called. 2 eps in and decent so far. I’ve heard it’s great so looking forward to watching. 

Has anyone seen the follow up? Bly manor or something, is that also worth a watch?

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Me and the missus have started haunting of house hill or whatever the fuck it’s called. 2 eps in and decent so far. I’ve heard it’s great so looking forward to watching. 

Has anyone seen the follow up? Bly manor or something, is that also worth a watch?

I've seen both. Hill House peaks about half way through and fizzles a bit near the end, but is still a pretty good watch over all. Bly Manor is a bit more consistent, but doesn't have the highs of Hill House. The end of Bly Manor is great though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

I’ve been crushing the new season of Love is Blind, I know it’s dumb but god damn it’s entertaining to harsh judge everyone 

I love it. I just started episode 5 last night, not quite caught up atm. 

I just ran through The Mole tho. That was pretty good. 

7 minutes ago, heater said:

I love it. I just started episode 5 last night, not quite caught up atm. 

Which couples do you think stay together?

I think only Colleen and Matt, they both seem pretty basic and happy together. I could see SK and Raven along with Brennan and Alexa making it - but I think the financial situation will sink both of them. I think Bartise and Andrew have some mental illness. 

26 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

I’ve been crushing the new season of Love is Blind, I know it’s dumb but god damn it’s entertaining to harsh judge everyone 

Watched the first ep of the new season, I love the show its so bad haha, shake in season 2 was the funniest fucking car crash I’ve ever seen

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kay said:

Watched the first ep of the new season, I love the show its so bad haha, shake in season 2 was the funniest fucking car crash I’ve ever seen

And Deepti was the BEST! So sad she ended up with such a toolbox, but her & Kyle had that cute little thing…that was sweet, even though it didn’t last. 

30 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Which couples do you think stay together?

I think only Colleen and Matt, they both seem pretty basic and happy together. I could see SK and Raven along with Brennan and Alexa making it - but I think the financial situation will sink both of them. I think Bartise and Andrew have some mental illness. 

Spoiler

I somewhat agree. Colleen & Matt, Alexa & Brennon are my top 2 for most likely to stay together, right now….but Alexa’s comments on fashion in the beginning of ep. 5 had me questioning this already too.  

I think Bartise would’ve maybe made it work with Raven…but might’ve sunk his chances with Nancy with his “honesty” (childishness, IMO….yeah, Raven is HOT….but he told Nancy he was ready to settle down & all that mess…but his actions say otherwise). 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Yep I’ve watched just about everything he’s done at this point. I love pretty much all of it. Some of his earlier movies aren’t as good but I don’t think he’s made a bad thing yet.

Midnight Club got pretty iffy but it was still okay.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kay said:

Shake was a great troll. Clearly had no intention of finding true love. Over the years, I’ve noticed many people who centre their lives around animals are fucking terrible with dealing with other people. Shake is just another example of that lol.

• Crab 1

1 hour ago, heater said:

I think it will be one of my favorites forever. 

I thought that it was great. Awesome writing, acting, pacing, etc. all around. Fantastic ending as well. I know art is subjective, but I understand why some people think there's objectively good art when shows like Breaking Bad are around. It was so well-executed.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Nasa said:

I thought that it was great. Awesome writing, acting, pacing, etc. all around. Fantastic ending as well. I know art is subjective, but I understand why some people think there's objectively good art when shows like Breaking Bad are around. It was so well-executed.

Completely agree & you probably just talked me into a rewatch. It’s gotta be time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1