What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Watched the Waco doc on Netflix. Never heard of it before, fucking madness. America is batshit.

Any of the Brits watch Blue Lights? Really liked it. @Elisa think you’d enjoy it if you can understand the northern Irish accent 🤣

thanks Scott, I'll check it out! I think I got used to the accent when I was watching Derry Girls, if it's like that, then I guess I'll be alright haha

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Elisa said:

thanks Scott, I'll check it out! I think I got used to the accent when I was watching Derry Girls, if it's like that, then I guess I'll be alright haha

Stick with it. After two eps I thought it was ok and worth a watch but it gets better by the episode and ended up loving it

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thongrider said:

I'm almost done with season 5 of Handmaid's Tale now. I kinda figured it was the last one, but I read there's coming a new one.

That show is so good, but it gives me anxiety too.  Idk where I am with it, I’m not always in the mood for it, though I think it’s an excellent show. Tough watch too, I’ll binge it all in a short time again someday. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I've been binging it the last few weeks. I'm losing HBO soon. It's such a great show. I hadnt seen it since 2017.

I just had to go make sure it was still on Hulu, it is.  I’m apparently only one season behind. 

Yellowjackets season 2 has been ehhh, still enjoyable but not as great as season 1. Way slower paced and drawn out. The children storyline could have been done in like 2-3 episodes, so much filler.

It is cool seeing all the local spots where I live though. Lotti’s retreat is across the ocean from where I grew up, and I walked by with my dog while the crew were filming the scene with Callie in the bar. 

Succession and Barry have both been great though. 

8 minutes ago, Worst poster here said:

Yellowjackets season 2 has been ehhh, still enjoyable but not as great as season 1. Way slower paced and drawn out. The children storyline could have been done in like 2-3 episodes, so much filler.

It is cool seeing all the local spots where I live though. Lotti’s retreat is across the ocean from where I grew up, and I walked by with my dog while the crew were filming the scene with Callie in the bar. 

Succession and Barry have both been great though. 

I read your first sentence & skipped the rest, just in case…I will binge this next time we have Showtime. Looking forward to it, would be REAL tough to be as good as season 1. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Maddey said:

Can’t believe it’s only one more ep left of Succession. Not ready to say goodbye yet 😡 

I spend all week getting excited for Succession only to experience a soul crushing sadness at the end of each episode 😢

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Elisa said:

I spend all week getting excited for Succession only to experience a soul crushing sadness at the end of each episode 😢

Ouff, feel ya. Still hoping for some sort of happy/satisfying ending but it isn’t looking too promising haha

• 3 weeks later...

@thongrider I started watching Manifest. We had nothing to watch and gave it a whirl. 

And man oh man do I have a list of complaints. Writing and dialogue is some of the cheesiest and most cliche I’ve ever seen. The music is something out of a soap opera. It feels like a crappier version of LOST. But it’s decent to turn your brain off and watch and see where the plot goes.

1 minute ago, Worst poster here said:

@thongrider I started watching Manifest. We had nothing to watch and gave it a whirl. 

And man oh man so I have a list of complaints. Writing and dialogue is some of the cheesiest and most cliche I’ve ever seen. The music is something out of a soap opera. It feels like a crappier version of LOST. But it’s decent to turn your brain off and watch and see where the plot goes.

Yeah! There are some weird "is this Religious propaganda?" Moments as well, but I'm a bit hooked. I only have a few episodes left. What do you think of your friend's performance in it?