What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

• 2 weeks later...

What's that about and like thinking of giving that a go or the returned..

Well known family who run a hote in Florida, the black sheep older brother returns and brings up a load of shit from the past that they've been hiding and also a load of shit in the present too.

Pretty good watch, not obviously up there with the best TV series around but I've watched a lot lot worse.

Would give it 7.5 or 8 out of 10 so far. 

watched the first episode of twin peaks after watching a reference to it in Parks in Rec.  Gonna see if i can get through the whole thing.  Its just so old though and I hate old stuff

I finished the first season a few months ago and I honestly wasn't impressed. I hear that S2 is worse so I doubt I'll ever finish it. Like you, I too heard good things so I guess I expected more.

Watching series 3 of the following and think this should be the last series even tho I'll probably be gagging for more later on...

Catching up on this seasons american dad its quality! Apparently they can swear now which I didn't know they did before? Tried family guy but got bored