What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the first season of Departures. Very cool show about 2 guys travelling around the world for a year. I dont really have and want to travel but the show was very enjoyable. Not to mention the last episode is a drive that ive done before.

So I found this kinda crazy and hilarious.

This is a recent SNL sketch for a Black Widow movie, its cheesy, and kind of funny, the quality of the comedy here is not my point:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_5KgpN38hM

And now this is an official trailer for Supergirl coming to TV next year, granted halfway through the tone adjusts toward what you'd hope it would be, but still:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=283&v=Lm46-envrHo

...yeah...

I mean it's catering to people who might not like all-in action movies. However, the song with the second half, that female empowerment "This is my fight song".. While I did get a little amped, it was for totally superficial girl power reasons and ugh. Supergirl doesn't need that shit.

I have a strange inclination to watch every Superman-related movie or show there is even though I don't particularly like any of them. I'll probably give Supergirl a shot. I'm a way bigger Marvel fan than a DC fan but I've always liked Superman for some reason.

I watched all ten seasons of Smallville and it wasn't very good but I still did it. Whatever.

it's a bad-good show.

Indeed. I both enjoy and hate watching Entourage simultaneously. I think my biggest issue is that Vince and his chums are always finding something dumb to be concerned about when at the end of the day their characters (or at least Vince) are still rich as shit. It's hard for me to sympathize with their issues.