What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

I like Shark Tank. There's like five incredibly fucking rich people looking for people to sink their money on, and people have to present to them their startup ideas. Some of them are horrible but some are so innovative and exciting. Really gives you a view into what makes a good business venture.

Yes. You?

Oh absolutely. He's so wacky he might get away with it again is why this is so fascinating to me. I loved the part where he was like "They treated me well in prison. They called me Mr. Bob". omg, so hilarious.

Oh absolutely. He's so wacky he might get away with it again is why this is so fascinating to me. I loved the part where he was like "They treated me well in prison. They called me Mr. Bob". omg, so hilarious.

Yeah, do you think he knew the mic was still recording at the end?

Anyone watching "wayward pines"

Trying to find a new series to watch, most of them are fukcing awful though. Wish I could be easily entertained and just watch anything

Edit

Ok watched the first 3 eps of wayward pines. I'm enjoying it. It's so intriguing.

I didn't like the first episode when it came on after Breaking Bad but I didn't really give it a shot after that. My dad says it's the funniest show he's ever seen.

The first 5-6 episodes are slowish. Just like most seasons, season 1 is slow and is used to kind of build the characters and plot of the show. Season 2 is insanely funny and actually pretty accurate on how the tech industry operates (as far as I know). It's probably the funniest TV show next to Nathan For You. 

Just started watching Suits, really enjoying it. 

Good, easy and simple fun TV, would give an 8.5/10 so far.

Suits falls off a cliff around season 2-3. The plot just becomes more and more unrealistic, less emphasis is placed on the business/law side and more placed on drama, and they recycle the same twist over and over. It definitely has some good cameos by famous actors, such as a bunch of Game of Thrones actors, but the show declines in quality over time. The last season was laughably terrible.  

Yeah, I like just about everyone in Silicon Valley, and I love Mike Judge's shows and movies (though Idiocracy is a big miss in my book), I saw the first 4 episodes or so of Silicon Valley, and while I laughed a fair amount, I just didn't find myself getting enticed with the series, it failed to rope me in and have me coming back for more.  I'm sure that in time I'll get around to watching more and possibly catching up, but something about it was just not quite doing it for me.

Suits falls off a cliff around season 2-3. The plot just becomes more and more unrealistic, less emphasis is placed on the business/law side and more placed on drama, and they recycle the same twist over and over. It definitely has some good cameos by famous actors, such as a bunch of Game of Thrones actors, but the show declines in quality over time. The last season was laughably terrible.  

I'm only half way through season 2 but Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes both score the latest season with the highest rating of any season? guess I'll just have to find out for myself. 

Casey has a focused critique on most things and opinions that isn't necessarily always correct. I respect the diligence, but I would just see for yourself.

I heard from a bunch of people that Wilfred was supposed to be good but sucked after a couple episodes, but it's becoming like the Office for me in terms of ridiculous plotlines that I still eat right the fuck up.

Casey has a focused critique on most things and opinions that isn't necessarily always correct. I respect the diligence, but I would just see for yourself.

I heard from a bunch of people that Wilfred was supposed to be good but sucked after a couple episodes, but it's becoming like the Office for me in terms of ridiculous plotlines that I still eat right the fuck up.

Something subjective isn't always correct, who would have thought?

But just wait and see. Suits is good as a drama but not so much a legal drama after season 2 or 3 (can't remember cause they all blend together). For the best law firm in the city, they make some really stupid decisions. Better Call Saul is a MUCH better legal drama.

I got bored of suits pretty quickly, think I got through maybe 8 episodes and decided that I get it and had very little interest in keeping up at that point. The writing was decent enough, I just wasn't loving the story lines.

• 2 weeks later...