What TV show are you watching?

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Believe me it's pure wank. Even the themes music is cringe. It's more 80s than Boy George getting gang banged by wham. It started in 1990 but watch one episode and you'll see what I mean

I just don't know why it being dated is a bad thing. I love Freaks And Geeks, which is set in the 80s and came out in the 90s. my favourite show of all time is buffy and thats dated to shit. I don't think dated is a bad thing in most cases. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched all 9 seasons of Seinfeld in less than two months. I had a great time!

Oh, is that the episode where someone has a really confusing illness and House is rude to everyone but it's all okay because he figures it out in the end?

She was actually a great writing exercise in how to make a character who can be hateable but who is also mostly morally correct and arguably the moral center of the show. The reality is that she repre

Posted Images

Just now, Kay said:

I just don't know why it being dated is a bad thing. I love Freaks And Geeks, which is set in the 80s and came out in the 90s. my favourite show of all time is buffy and thats dated to shit. I don't think dated is a bad thing in most cases. 

Watch one episode and get back to me.

Just now, ungroovy said:

It's like a parody of itself, that's the point. It's campy and whimsical.

....and shit.

i may give the remake a go though. Is it the exact same story redone or a complete different storyline?

On 4/9/2017 at 2:35 PM, Barry said:

Is the new season out or is it just the original episodes?

They have it as season 1 but it isn't ... It's like season 5 or something ... It's the season with Manos: Hands of Fate.

So, 13 Reasons Why was like, fine, but kind of annoying. Teen drama. I was a couple episodes deep when I originally posted, finished now.

Finished what there is of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend thus far, still don't know if I hate it.

9 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I'm def going to watch 13 Reasons Why, I'm an absolute sucker for a teen drama.

I absolutely love the MTV series based on the Scream films too. 

You'll like it. I liked it, but the premise was so annoying after a while.

Peter Kay Car Share is back on. I absolutely adore this. It's almost perfect, the music involved is great, the comedy is great, Peter and Sian are both absolutely brilliant in their roles. The will they won't they is done well and you end every episode grinning like a twat at the love they obviously have for each other but to scared to ruin their friendship. 

@2point5 @Kay @...Dan... do you guys watch? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Peter Kay Car Share is back on. I absolutely adore this. It's almost perfect, the music involved is great, the comedy is great, Peter and Sian are both absolutely brilliant in their roles. The will they won't they is done well and you end every episode grinning like a twat at the love they obviously have for each other but to scared to ruin their friendship. 

@2point5 @Kay @...Dan... do you guys watch? 

Absolutely love it mate. Me and the Mrs were so happy the other night when it came back on. You watched the rest of the season on iplayer yet? We're gonna wait and watch it week by week.