What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

Just watched all the episodes of Silicon Valley. Funny HBO show directed by Mike Judge about a startup software company that makes fun of companies like Google and Apple. So far it's been really good; kind of like what the Big Bang Theory should have been (the characters are actually nerds in this show). 

I was almost roommates with Mike Judge's daughter. We're still friends, but I didn't know that was why she had the last name until it was too late to hop on the pseudo fame bandwagon and live with her :*(

Silicon Valley takes until like the third episode to get good, the first episode I did not even crack a smile.

I was almost roommates with Mike Judge's daughter. We're still friends, but I didn't know that was why she had the last name until it was too late to hop on the pseudo fame bandwagon and live with her :*(

Silicon Valley takes until like the third episode to get good, the first episode I did not even crack a smile.

I watched the first few episode really drunk and thought they were funny but it is pretty slow. It's more the awkwardness and dry humour of the main character. It's such a good setting and topic for a show though, I'm sure they have a lot of ideas going forward and they have the cast to pull it off. 

Watched the first episode of True Detective tonight, quality show. I look forward to watching the rest when I should be working.

If you lived the first you are in for a treat. It's fucking outstanding.

Lauren's been watching that at night! I saw some of it and it put me to sleep.

Been watching The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Silicon Valley, Louie, Game of Thrones, and Mad Men. Also John Oliver's show is a lot of fun.