What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

On 2/17/2018 at 7:37 PM, knapton said:

Just finished watching Manhunt Unabomber. It was really cool and interesting. Sounds like it was fairly accurate too

I enjoyed that too.

Finally started to watch Peaky Blinders, can't believe it took me this long. Loving it so far. Cillian Murphy is absolutely class in it. 

I know I'm very late to the game - surprisingly it never got big here - but I'm finally catching up on Seinfeld. I just finished season 4 and now I Iove everything about the show. But how can I watch it without pop culture references and every meme ever made flashing before my eyes?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Speedo said:

I have never heard of Reboot, what is it?

Weird CGI kids show about fighting off viruses, every episode usually had a different simulation/game they had to play. I heard it got pretty dark near the end, they killed off one of the main characters and the son goes ape shit (for a show that was only on the kids network, that's kind of hilarious). 

This reboot (pun unavoidable) looks awful though. Definitely looks worse than the Power Rangers movie at least. 

Looking back on Reboot, it wouldn't be difficult to make a decent show. Hire a good CGI company (Blur or even a gaming company like Blizzard) and get good writing and that's 90% of the show. 

The show was great.  It started with a pretty simple story of a bunch of people live inside your computer, and whenever you play a game a huge square box thing drops from their sky and cuts off part of the city. While inside that box thing whoever is trapped in there becomes the NPCs/rivals in the game for whoever is playing it.  So basically the city's guardian(if I remember right his name was Bob) is always on the lookout to go win the games cause if the computer loses, that entire section of the city gets destroyed.   Then there's also some viruses that try to mess with stuff too of course.

1 minute ago, Nshesaid said:

Holy shit season 1 Nathan For You is must see TV.

He made a poop flavored fro yo for the store... People actually ate it.

The show gets more and more elaborate. Every season is comedy gold. 

Season 3 and 4 have season finales with a totally different take on the show. Not sure if you've seen them or not, so I won't spoil it, but they're closer to a documentary than a comedy. 

12 hours ago, ungroovy said:

I'm watching Magicians. It's not a great show.

Also watching Riverdale, also not a great show.

The first season of Riverdale is kinda a fun murder mystery show but the second season just turns into a horrible teen drama. 

On 12/03/2018 at 5:43 AM, knapton said:

The first season of Riverdale is kinda a fun murder mystery show but the second season just turns into a horrible teen drama. 

I cringe during every episode of Riverdale but I just keep coming back and watching the next week.