What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

16 hours ago, Bucko said:

Can’t believe how Bobby is allowed to have children and isn’t locked up. The thing with Brendan is awful too. Ryan was always shifty and the car was 100% moved by him .

Spoiler

As soon as they said they had taken the hard drive, I just knew what was coming. They definitively blackmailed Bobby and promise not to pursue him for what was on his hard drive in exchange for his testimony against Steven. Bobby's browser history was so gross.

This season makes me realize that Steven's defense attorneys didn't even do a quarter of the work they should have. Kathleen has gone above and beyond digging up browsing history and call historys and the inconsistencies she has discovered make it impossible to believe that Steven Avery had anything to do with the murder of Teresa Halbach. But even Kathleen's incredible work doesn't fill me with confidence when it comes to the courts. I'm expecting disappointment anyway but I have about 1% hope.

2 hours ago, Elisa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As soon as they said they had taken the hard drive, I just knew what was coming. They definitively blackmailed Bobby and promise not to pursue him for what was on his hard drive in exchange for his testimony against Steven. Bobby's browser history was so gross.

This season makes me realize that Steven's defense attorneys didn't even do a quarter of the work they should have. Kathleen has gone above and beyond digging up browsing history and call historys and the inconsistencies she has discovered make it impossible to believe that Steven Avery had anything to do with the murder of Teresa Halbach. But even Kathleen's incredible work doesn't fill me with confidence when it comes to the courts. I'm expecting disappointment anyway but I have about 1% hope.

If he ever gets out he just needs to move far, far away from Manitowoc.

Spoiler

Bobby is a disgrace, what they got off the hard drive should be enough for him to be locked up. Just for the fact that he's a danger to children of all ages, and is a father of 2. 

Dirty dirty bastard. 

• Like 1

Bobby's motive was to act out his morbid fantasies (his search history makes me sick to my stomach) and Scott helped Bobby get rid of the body/evidence. Teresa Halbach went there to see Steven Avery and that was all the cops needed to hear to build a case against him who was filing a big lawsuit against the state. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Elisa said:

Reveal hidden contents

Bobby's motive was to act out his morbid fantasies (his search history makes me sick to my stomach) and Scott helped Bobby get rid of the body/evidence. Teresa Halbach went there to see Steven Avery and that was all the cops needed to hear to build a case against him who was filing a big lawsuit against the state. 

I just hope they get something moving within the next 12 months. I love these sort of documentaries, have you watched The Staircase?

10 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

I doubt there will be a making a murderer season 3 for at least another 3-4 years ...cant see this moving very quickly at all! Seems like the new judge made up her mind without even looking at the new evidence

Yeah she seems an immovable obstacle 

On 10/26/2018 at 10:37 PM, Bucko said:

I just hope they get something moving within the next 12 months. I love these sort of documentaries, have you watched The Staircase?

I have, but I did not care about it because the guy was plaaainly guilty and getting away with it. 

Crime shows and documentaries really are my guilty pleasure though and I've come to accept it. 

• Like 1

Finished Making a Murderer S2...

Spoiler

I am just so surprised that Theresa's family wouldn't want the truth, you would think they would be hearing this new information and clearly seeing it didn't go down as they thought. They are consistently brought up as a huge factor when deciding whether or not to revisit these cases. I don't really know about Steven, but I don't think there is anyway Brendan was guilty. Still makes no sense that there wasn't a drop of blood found in the bedroom where all of that *supposedly* went down...

The stuff about the bullet not having bone on it, her cell phone record showing she clearly left the property, it's pretty clear it didn't go down the way Kratz and the prosecutors painted it. The stuff with Bobby is horrifying and clearly points to him, just sucks that we will probably never know what happened. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Ugh, I had seen some of this stuff surface online after S1 and tried to keep in mind that we're getting a pretty biased perspective of events for this show. It's part of why I am just not sure on Steven... the problem is the whole family is so just so damn dumb, it's hard to make any sense out of it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Ugh, I had seen some of this stuff surface online after S1 and tried to keep in mind that we're getting a pretty biased perspective of events for this show. It's part of why I am just not sure on Steven... the problem is the whole family is so just so damn dumb, it's hard to make any sense out of it. 

Exactly. I don't know what to think anymore. There's a lot of holes in the guilty side but I think only because the police so desperately wanted him locked up they didn't do it right at all and actually messed up quite a bit. But there is also still a lot of evidence against him and we all know the documentary is biased towards Avery's innocence. It's insane. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Elisa said:

U can have a history and police record, still doesnt give enough evidence to prove he killed anyone, if his case was done right he wouldnt be in jail right now even if he was guilty or not...

I can do the same list but with stuff that proves his innocence..

What we need is a new trial and actually do this case properly,  test all the shit again...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Started watching the new Sabrina show on Netflix - surprisingly really solid and well done. I knew I recognized the actress that plays Sabrina but couldn't put my finger on it, then realized she was Donald Draper's daughter in Mad Men. 

It's pretty alright, so far (last ep I watched was the nightmare one) a lot of the acting is bad though, and some of the script work is just odd. The balance of supernatural and normal teenage stuff is really weirdly done as well. I think it's good but not as worthy of the hype it's been getting.

Office has officially taken the top spot for me.  I get the hype now..just takes time and patience to get into it.  Only tops Parks & Rec for me because P&R was too short.

1. Office

2. Parks & Rec

3. Black Mirror

4. Workaholics

5. Archer

Hm: Silicon Valley, Always Sunny

Silicon Valley could have been my favorite but fell off so much after first couple seasons.  Just same episode every time.