Blink-182 Self Titled 10 year anniversary

Chewy030

I wasn't excited at all until I watched the videos that a few members posted here. I watched them, and did get pretty excited that they've at least spent some time to relearn great classics/ deep cuts such as Dysentary Gary and mutt, among others.

Indeed man, indeed.

Went to soundcheck and the show yesterday. It seriously restored my faith in blink as a band. I saw them in 2004, I've seen them plenty of times since reuniting, and Tom has never sounded so good. His voice was seriously perfect during I'm Lost Without You and great in general during the soundcheck and show. The set list was out of control - I never thought they'd just ditch the singles for the set after Untitled and play some fan favorites/stuff they don't play anymore. Dysentery, Natives, M&Ms, Mutt - the crowd went by far the most nuts all night for M&Ms. Now hopefully they realize they can play that stuff and get a great reaction.

Going again tonight and can't wait!

it was hard for me to tell if tom was also using the vocal tracks during the actual show but tom mentioned during soundtrack that he was getting sick like he always does before shows. a lot of bands don't even need to be there for sound check and they just use pre recorded parts to check the levels so i imagine it was a mix between the two.