Late Night Talk Show Thread

radioactive tomdog

40 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

The US seems big but I've driven across the country twice and down and up the west coast a few times. I always thought it would be this massive journey but we did it in 5 days with a lot of rest. A lot of the country is is full of farm land, desert or mountains with cities in between. The cities are pretty big but a lot of them you drive an hour out of the center of the city and you're back in the rural areas again. The crazy thing to me is all the different climates there are in the US. Today is was 22 degrees Celsius in LA while 14 hours drive away in Portland it was minus 1 degrees.

5 days haha mate I could drive west to east in an hour in my country haha

16 minutes ago, Scott. said:

5 days haha mate I could drive west to east in an hour in my country haha

Haha you can drive across the US in 40 hours if you don't stop at all. The Mrs. dad once did it in about 48 hours I think. He's a mad man who loves driving and doesn't need much sleep.

38 minutes ago, boxelder said:

i live in atlanta and it was 20 degrees fahrenheit sunday. by wednesday we were back to 70 degrees.

Haha see I couldn't deal with that kind of weather, one day you're all bundled up and the next you can be wearing t-shirt and shorts.

• Like 1