True Detective

Meltdown Tracker

Wait, man, if he's still alive that's such an overused scene. I like this season a lot so far, but it's way more manufactured than the first for sure. A closeted cop, a death shot that he somehow survives in an explainable fashion... A bit dissapointing cause of what season 1 was, but I do really like it a lot so far.

• 2 weeks later...

well he's not going to say, "yeah season two sucks we fucked up." i certainly think they should do a third season to make up for it, but i have stopped watching and i have not heard anything about it getting better.

well he's not going to say, "yeah season two sucks we fucked up." i certainly think they should do a third season to make up for it, but i have stopped watching and i have not heard anything about it getting better.

No you're right, but he doesn't need to pump the tires that much. 

Season 2 has been decent IMO. Slow and the storyline and acting has been much worse compared to season 1, but I'd still give this season like a 7 or 7.5/10. If it picks up in the last few episodes then it could be a pretty solid season.