Neck Deep

ManchesterAdam

• 2 weeks later...

The new album is fucking amazing. Not one bad song on it!

Weird about these accusations but it all sound a BS tbh, she sent nudes to them when she was 15, they were only like 17/18 themselves at the time, she obviously just wants to use it now for attention. I never like to accuse the victim of anything of being a liar but her post just doesn't seem legit to me. She doesn't even seem upset or offended.

It happens. You have no idea how old these girls are honesty. When my brother was 15 his girl mates looked 19. If a girl lies about her age you're pretty much fucked.

If they knew though then yeah this is pretty shit. But I bet most bands do it. They're still young themselves, and this was 2 years old apparently so they were like 17/18 at the time, still wrong but not like they were old men.

Yeah, this was before they were big ish too. That first pic that's meant to be proof is bull shit. It's not the same room. Lloyd has left the band. He seems a bit guilty to me, looks like Ben the lead singer and West are the only non guilty ones. Which isn't surprising because they come across the most genuine. If this is true then yeah it's shitty and out of order but people are making out like they raped kids ffs.

Agree with you, Scott.

Yep. I take all this with caution until something official surfaces. I don't know if the screenshots are enough proof or not, but to me seem suspicious. But also is suspicious that all this shit is exploding in time for the new album. Or maybe is just a coincidente. The fucking trick on this is that, although being a very sensitive thing, we all have to be very careful as the information is a little bit weird and scrapped.

If it happened, it's disgusting. What is clear is that something is going wrong in the music scene about sexual shit and stuff.

It's always happened. Young girls throw themselves at band members. It happens. It shouldn't but it does and then they play the victim for attention. Why not go to the police? She mentions it on Twitter and now she's getting attention world wide.

• Like 1

I don't know man, I don't want to think she's seeking attention without having a proof of it, because if that was the case... you have to be careful enough to know what risks are you taking if you start to send photos to a underage girl. If I want to be careful with the guys, I want to be careful too with the girl involved.

I'm lost here. What's the sheep thing? I see it referenced in most threads.

More sheep in Wales than humans. So we must have sex with sheep. The Welsh and New Zealanders get it all the time. It's pretty cringe. Almost as cringe as mum jokes.

• Like 1