Game of Thrones Season 4!!!! Obviously spoilers

Melty Mark

Ungroovy, I am going to be the asshole who points it out. Those spellings! Joffery, Cersei, Ygritte, Stannis, Baratheon, Tyrion, Arya.

Did Sophie Turner's (Sansa) acting annoy anyone else? While I was watching her scene in the Godswood with the drunk guy I just felt that I was being brought out of the world of Game of Thrones because her manner seemed very modern. It was disappointing because she's usually so good at portraying Sansa.

Emilia Clarke is an ok actress, but I feel like she may have been cast because she fits the role so well. No complaints though, I couldn't imagine anyone else fitting Daenarys' character so well, and I personally don't have an issue with her acting.  

Ungroovy, I am going to be the asshole who points it out. Those spellings! Joffery, Cersei, Ygritte, Stannis, Baratheon, Tyrion, Arya.

Did Sophie Turner's (Sansa) acting annoy anyone else? While I was watching her scene in the Godswood with the drunk guy I just felt that I was being brought out of the world of Game of Thrones because her manner seemed very modern. It was disappointing because she's usually so good at portraying Sansa.

Emilia Clarke is an ok actress, but I feel like she may have been cast because she fits the role so well. No complaints though, I couldn't imagine anyone else fitting Daenarys' character so well, and I personally don't have an issue with her acting.  

I don't fucking READ THE BOOKS!!!!! I have no idea, and when I google it even google isn't quite sure what I'm talking about.

I think Sansa is growing up, which I prefer to how miserably whiney she was before. There are ways that adolescents deal with pain that are not just whining, I appreciated that she was given a more complex role in her madness. Also, Daenarys has gotten better since the initial influx of proclamations of her greatness, I think she's starting to realize that she doesn't need to automatically defend herself and her position, she's got the power, she can relax a little bit.

The problem most people have with Sansa that they tend to blame on the actress is just how fucking dull her character is.

I just couldn't stand her lines half the time, she would be upset that her father was dead and start bitching about having her hair brushed when she didn't want it. And then boom, next scene. I feel like she's a good actress, she portrays that wide-eyed terror and misery very well physically, but the character itself doesn't allow for much maturity as an actress.

I was always pretty impressed with how right the actress got Sansa's dullness, especially since Sophie Turner seems to be quite a lively person. I hated Sansa at the start, she was dull, whiny, rude, a little bitch basically, but she matures as the seasons and books go on and becomes much more likable.