Does anyone like Busted?

Red

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Has anyone heard the full Night Driver record yet?

I have reached a point in my life where i favor electronic music over traditional instruments because im sick of hearing a drumkit and distored guitars.....although those are my musical roots.

im really digging the 70s and 80s disco/funk/synthpop influences on modern pop music that started somehwere in 2014/2015

i was never a busted fan, but i adore this record for some reason ( ''Without It'' is such a good 80s power ballad )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

@Kay needs to sort out the weird Busted complex she has going on, anyone agree?

I associate Busted with my school years. because it was aimed at young teenagers, when I was a young teenager who had already grown out of a lot of that crap. I'm aware they're different now, but they still aren't good. 

I might try to put it on at work ...But was disappointed it was a completely new sound to what they were.... Like it's nothing like busted more like pharell Williams!! And daft punk...

That's like blink coming back with California sounding like Bruno Mars and robin thicke it's weird as fuck...

19 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

I might try to put it on at work ...But was disappointed it was a completely new sound to what they were.... Like it's nothing like busted more like pharell Williams!! And daft punk...

That's like blink coming back with California sounding like Bruno Mars and robin thicke it's weird as fuck...

Band tries something new and they get ripped, you expect them to write songs like Year 3000 when they're in their 30's now? are you some kind of knob jockey? 

Be fucking awesome if blink had the balls to try something completely out there and new but with Matt the creative mute, Mark "please everyone love me again" Hoppus and that twat producer/cowriter/4th member we have no fucking chance. 

• Like 1

I'm a knob jockey because I don't want a band I loved as a kid to go too far away from their old sound? God forbid I have a different opinion to you lol

Who said I wanted songs like year 3000 lol I just would of preferred a slight transition ...Even if just a couple of songs had some similar sounds to their roots...

Not exactly the band tried something new as Charlie made them go this direction...As only a few years ago these 2 guys were churning out cheesy mcbusted songs..

For listening to the album at work ...I liked a few songs but it all started to sound all the same after a while, don't know if that was because I was working or not ...Not a bad effort ...I liked the first single and easy

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...