Oasis

Jon

The man's a god. Hoping to see him next time he comes to Cardiff, wasn't able to make it last time. 

Yeah I can see that being the case. Pretty similar to his MTV unplugged performance I imagine, incredible. Probably made the concert she went to better as well, what with Liam's voice being what it was towards the end.

Yeah town and the area around it is a fucking shithole, full of cunts as well. I live in the suburbs where it's pretty nice, just down the bypass from the motorway to Swansea. Yeah that one, live right by there.

Incredible. Decent possibility of smashing a girl on a night out in Swansea. 

My cousin lives down in West Wales, somewhere in Haverfordwest. 

Haha.

Oh it's nailed on pal. Plenty to go around like.

Yeah I know Haverfordwest. That's west west ha really west. I live in carmarthenshire.

Oh it's nailed on pal. Plenty to go around like.

Yeah I know Haverfordwest. That's west west ha really west. I live in carmarthenshire.

Yeah it's fucking ages away. It's nice and all, Tenby for example, but there's not a lot down there. Carmarthenshire is pretty nice isn't it? Never been there but I haven't heard anything bad about it. 

I still think Blur is the better band, but Oasis had two better overall albums. Damon A is such a cutie too. 

I think Blur may have been more consistent, never reached the heights that Oasis did on those two albums though as you say. It's nice that Damon and Noel are like best mates now, considering what they thought of each other in the 90s.