New Found Glory. New song.

Ghost

Isn't the whole story is that...

Steve went to an adult website like chatroulette or something? He basically filmed girls on that site that may or may not be 9-17 (according the prosecution) and that he essentially cheated on his wife like this who only brought this out after they seperated?

Cause that's not exactly a child molester as everybody has been saying he is.

Was he? As far as I can tell his crime was for keeping it. I'm sure he was beating off to it or whatever. But his g/f apparently found it and is going after him for it. As far as I can tell the women/girls in the video aren't present in the case at all. It's basically brought to light because they're getting seperated.

• 2 months later...

Guys, I'm sorry, I wasn't able to read the boards on my smartphone when I was there and I couldn't include those questions on my interview. Fuck. It happened all too fast.

Anyway, awesome band, as musicians and as persons. I'm still in shock after their show. Geez. It was their las show on this european tour and they were ACE. Fucking insane.

I'l post the video/transcription of this interview when it's done. There were some interesting answers. Jordan is awesome.

• Like 1

Just curious Ghost, do you interview them in English or do you have someone translating for you?

Obviously you clearly understand English since you post here all the time but I know from experience that reading and writing it is very different than speaking it. Just curious!

New Found Glory is one of my all-time favorite bands to see live. I can't wait until I get another chance to see them play.

Nope, I never had someone translating. I can read english without problems. I can hear it perfectly well and understand it. I only have problem understanding spoken english when the accent is very "closed" (UK, scottish, irish, 'deep america', tomdelongesinging), you know. But, I'm able to watch movies in english without losing meaning, or interviews, documentaries... And I'm able to speak it. I understand better 'american' english than UK english.

The speaking part is the weakest one for me. I can do it without a problem, but sometimes I need to think some words or constructions. Furthermore, if I get a little bit nervous, I use to mess a little bit my pronunciation. If I post the video of the interview you'll laugh pretty loud at some points when I'm asking, haha. But I had a pretty fluid conversation with Jordan. Maybe I can struggle a litte bit to find some expressions or words, but I can think of alternatives. The worse part is the fact that that doesn't seem professional on an interview :/. But well... I'm working on it.

At this time, I've been doing face to face interviews in english with several international bands without problems. :)

And yes. New Found Glory is an awesome band. Lately I forgot a little bit about them. I'm just losing interest on punkpop. Well, that's not exactly: the thing is that I've been listening lots of different music on the last years, and less punkpop. But I just re-started to listen to them to get on the track for the show and interview and, man... great. Also, they just kill it live (no pun intended). You go into their show and you just believe what they do. No gimmick, no fake attitute. They are that.

I asked if he listens to punkpop nowadays. Bet he said that he just hear some bands, but he's like going deep on the late 80s and 90s alternative stuff more than punkpop. When asked about what punkpop bands he listen nowadays he told me he loves The Story So Far.

• Like 2

Here's the interview. As I expected, the video has not enough quality to be used as a video interview for our website (I recorded it with my mobile phone, because our camera decided not to work on that exact moment). Anyway, I just wrote it down from the recording, directly on spanish. Sorry guys, but I'm too lazy to translate it to english. I hope some kind of online translator can do the trick for you. Anyway, you can ask me for concrete answers if you have troubles to translate them. Interesting answers:

http://www.todopunk.com/contenido/entrevistas/113/new-found-glory-10-12-2014.html

i've been a very big supporter of NFG over the years but this newer album just didnt do the trick for me. it truly shocks me when people say its their best work. if you like it, thats fine with me. i've heard waaay worse. but so many of these songs are just boring to me. NFG were always a simple band but they were still unique. all of these songs sound like they could have been written by any band in the pop punk genre.