New Found Glory. New song.

Ghost

• 3 months later...

Never understood the appeal of this band. Their new song is especially bad.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmYqXPJowEw

That is truly awful. 

i feel like its more of they just don't have anything to write about anymore. they're all very sucessful, live great lives, have families etc. so when the time comes for a new album, they're writing songs because they need to for a new album compared to songs a band writes when you're going through something or need to get something off of your chest and into a song. same goes for blink really. the result is just a meaningless song about viscious love 

Since Blink isn't a real band anymore these guys have taken their place for me. I still love their new stuff and are amazing live. Easily one of my favorite bands i love going to see live. I can always count on their set to be different each time which is great. 

Soooo fucking stoked to see New Found Glory with Yellowcard this fall. Probably gonna get a VIP pass to be honest. It's like my dream tour.

do it.i did vip on the last nfg tour had them sign the rest of my album covers and a drum stick cryus gave me. Easily the best vip experience i've done and unlike blink you're not paying a fortune to meet them. Plus we got there early and cryus chatted with us outside for like a good solid 10 minuets. 

Song is dog shit. They've been shit for so long now. They do have the odd tune here or there but on the whole they're finished.

First 3 releases are fucking gold though. If you don't like those albums and you like blink you're a fucking weirdo.

Massive NFG fan, love their first 2-3 releases but this is an abortion of a song.

Sad to see them realise how irrelevant they these days and have to put their lead guitarists far more famous girlfriend on voals to get peoples attention. 

They say "Pop Punk's not Dead" but with every single realase they stick another dagger in the heart of it.

• Like 1

Agreed. Should call it quits. I don't trust a band that doesn't evolve. It's fucking weird.

They tried evolving with Coming Home and people didn't like it so they went back to their same old style and never dared experiment again...

For the record I think Coming Home was a great album.

Haven't heard this new song yet. Judging by these comments, I'm worried.

They def need to try something new, I think the fans would appreciate evolution a lot more now then they did back then.

They tried to change coming off the back of a really good heavier album in Catalyst but I think even the most avid NFG fan would admit their last few releases have been pretty gash. 

They did a good effort on Coming Home, IMO. But people raged back then against that album. You know, too pop and what not. I still love it. It's an awesome pop-rock record.

I don't know. It seems like in pukpopland, it's impossible to evolve. Or the bands are not able to do it, or the fans just don't understand that music is much bigger than punkpop and are not able to tolerate changes.

I think The Swellers did a good job on evolving their sound, if they ever did punkpop. Also blink was on the edge to develop a pretty good evolution.