Work has begun on the Nothing and Nobody "Album"

Capsov

Pretty disappointing. If he is going to be working on something outside of blink, it should be +44. Freaking loved +44!

He said there's like a few months supposedly before Blink is supposed to begin recording where he and homes are gunna record. So pretty much while Tom is doing is thing with the AVA record Mark will work on this.

I´m glad to hear some "Mark songs" before the recording process for the next Blink album starts.

Tom is releasing music "all the time" and Mark is just sitting there remixing shit...

So hopefully the record will sound similar to +44.

BTW.: I don´t really like female vocals in rock music...I hope they keep it to a minimum or use it the right way (The original No it isn´t sounded great tbh)

I've been excited about every blink side-project so far. But, I just can't get excited about this. I am not interested at all. I'd be overjoyed if we were getting new +44, but for some reason I am not excited about Nothing and Nobody in the slightest. Probably because so far it's been all talk and a remix that sucked. And the fact that it could be +44 but it isn't. What kind of "band's" first song is a remix of someone else's song?!

• Like 5

I've been excited about every blink side-project so far. But, I just can't get excited about this. I am not interested at all. I'd be overjoyed if we were getting new +44, but for some reason I am not excited about Nothing and Nobody in the slightest. Probably because so far it's been all talk and a remix that sucked. And the fact that it could be +44 but it isn't. What kind of "band's" first song is a remix of someone else's song?!

A band who's songwriter seems to have serious writer's block I guess.

• Like 1