Work has begun on the Nothing and Nobody "Album"

Capsov

When I heard the remix I didn't comprehend that it was actually a new band that Mark was doing and that was them making music. Like Cobra Starship did this shit, Mark, get a hold of your choices. I look forward to hearing some songs from him though, better than current AVA or nothing.

Too be honest if Mark was announcing a new +44 I bet he would be announcing it with a remix.

So that issue probably shouldn't matter.

Seriously, what is with all the AVA hate?

Honestly as a casual (extremely casual) AvA fan I'm pissed at them for delaying new blink-182 once again.

I'll check that album out too, but it will most likely be the same old shit. I'm just hoping Illan prevents Tom from using cringe worthy lyrics like "The Ice is really cold" again.

I still think Mark did that to troll Tom - and Tom didn't give a shit because it was posted as an exclusive if you pre-ordered the album. Probably thought "Hey, why the fuck not. blink/Tom-bots will eat anything up if it has anything blink related to it..."

Thus, the Mark Hoppus remix was kept. Dick move on Mark? Maybe. But I find it hilarious the position Tom was probably put in. I could only imagine Mark being completely serious when giving Tom the file, a time where their relationship was still completely strained and fragile. If Tom laughed thinking it was a joke (and it turns out it wasn't)...would it cause more friction? Fuck it, let's go the safe root and hope for the best! Meanwhile Mark is sitting there with a shit-eating grin on his face. 

Then again, Tom trolled every blink-182 fan, their legacy, and his bandmates by wearing the same fucking 'Love' shirt on their reunion tour. 

>http://youtu.be/rvq5Sm7rLO0?t=27s

I still think Mark did that to troll Tom - and Tom didn't give a shit because it was posted as an exclusive if you pre-ordered the album. Probably thought "Hey, why the fuck not. blink/Tom-bots will eat anything up if it has anything blink related to it..."

Thus, the Mark Hoppus remix was kept. Dick move on Mark? Maybe. But I find it hilarious the position Tom was probably put in. I could only imagine Mark being completely serious when giving Tom the file, a time where their relationship was still completely strained and fragile. If Tom laughed thinking it was a joke (and it turns out it wasn't)...would it cause more friction? Fuck it, let's go the safe root and hope for the best! Meanwhile Mark is sitting there with a shit-eating grin on his face.

I'm also convinced it had to be a troll or a joke. There's no way either Mark or Tom actually thought it sounded good. And, if it is a troll, like I think it is, then I think it's hilarious.

I'll say it again if this album is good that either means the Blink album will be great or that Tom has all the creative control over Blink. If Mark shows he can still write good songs and Tom sings all the songs on the Blink album, that'll be the end of them, I think.

Most remixes are terrible so the fact that a remix doesn't sound good has never been a good reason to not put it on an album.

I disagree, I think remixes can sound great if done differently to its original style while keeping hints of the original's brilliance together. For example:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xAjI2ydO0A  

• 1 year later...