Rediscovered BCR.

decisions

Mine too

The inclusion of TIm Armstrong on Cat Like Theif is so rad. Jordan from NFG is on it too.

Yeah except I've listened to the song a million times and I've never been able to hear his voice in it. I'm not saying he's not in it, because he's credited on the album insert, but I cannot for the life of me make out Jordan's voice. It sounds like just Tom and Tim to me.

Yeah except I've listened to the song a million times and I've never been able to hear his voice in it. I'm not saying he's not in it, because he's credited on the album insert, but I cannot for the life of me make out Jordan's voice. It sounds like just Tom and Tim to me.

It's near the end in the "don't leeeeeeaaaaaaavvvvvveeeee herrrrrr" part. I think at least. Is it hard to tell if he's even on the damn thing. 

• Like 1

i think he just yelled 'Yeah' right after Tim got finished his last 'don't leave her', might be last harmonies too, but its impossible to catch him.

anyway, it's amazing how one man could write these amazing records Untitled and BCR and later just shits nonsense after nonsense, talking about damn AVA. It's also amazing how much shit happened to Tom in 2001-02 and he did delivered it 100% with BCR, much more shit happened to him after blink broke up, he went nuts and absolutely failed it with AVA, 

Box Car was originally meant to be an entirely acoustic project, wasn't it?

Though I can't say I'm sad that didn't happen, because the Box Car we got is incredible. But I'd absolutely love for Tom to do more acoustic stuff.

Me too!

Would have loved the BCR album to be acoustic. The record is amazing, but I think the songs sound also great acoustic.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i88J6g7g-aY

Wish there were more acoustic versions around (not covers)

Was 'Sorrow' about Tom cheating on Jen? Or was that bullshit?

I like the use of Tim Armstrong on Cat Like Thief. I'm not a huge fan of his voice but when he finishes and Tom comes in it sounds great, it just works, same as All Of This with Tom and Robbo Smith.