Marvel announces more superhero movies

Chewy030

Which are you guys looking forward to?

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/black-panther-inhumans-captain-marvel-marvel-announces-new-wave-of-superhero-movies-1201341076/

Marvel Release Dates Through 2019:

The Avengers: Age of Ultron — May 1, 2015

Ant-Man — July 17, 2015

Captain America: Civil War — May 6, 2016

Doctor Strange — Nov. 4, 2016

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 — May 5, 2017

Thor: Ragnarok — July 28, 2017

Black Panther — Nov. 3, 2017

The Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 — May 4, 2018

Captain Marvel – July 6, 2018

Inhumans — Nov. 2, 2018

The Avengers: Infinity War Part II — May 3, 2019

• Like 2

I'll probably check them all out, but I left the ones I definitely am wanting/thinking about seeing.

Which are you guys looking forward to?

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/black-panther-inhumans-captain-marvel-marvel-announces-new-wave-of-superhero-movies-1201341076/

Marvel Release Dates Through 2019:

Ant-Man — July 17, 2015

Doctor Strange — Nov. 4, 2016

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 — May 5, 2017

Black Panther — Nov. 3, 2017

Captain Marvel – July 6, 2018

Inhumans — Nov. 2, 2018

I'm pretty meh on The Avenger films... Don't get me wrong I liked the first one, but eh... Also I was originally excited to see Captain America 3, but that civil war announcement also kind of turned me off... As for Thor? He's probably the only superhero film I'm going to skip on. I saw the first one and wasn't impressed, and I didn't even bother seeing the sequel. Also probably just going to pass on the third one.

Right now I'm just interested in seeing movies on new characters we haven't seen on the big screen yet, and the last GotG movie was way too epic to pass up on the sequel.

Unfortunately I don't know much about Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, and Inhumans, but I'm sure the films will be a great introduction. On the other hand, Ant-Man and Black Panther I have seen in cartoons.

The movie shouldn't have even been called I am Legend.

No ma'am, it shouldn't've! The book just kept getting darker and more and more sad and desperate and the movie just turned it into "Will Smith has a weekend off with Bob Marley and Shrek".

28 days later and weeks even were fucking brilliant. I don't care what anyone, even the film makers say it's a Zombie film. Regarding all these super hero movies, jlsadfdsaSTOP

I hated the first Avengers film by the way. The bad guy things reminded me of

569172_1288373207456_full.jpg

• Like 1

Exactly. I hate anything zombie related. The closest enjoyment I got was reading I am Legend and they're not really zombies.

Apart from The Walking Dead, there are barely any mainstream Zombie films/tv shoes about at the minute. 

You get superheroes rammed down your throat every 5 minutes though.

I liked The Amazing Spiderman and Watchmen, that's about it in the last five years...don't think I can really be bothered with any of them. Each to their own of course.