Interstellar

theedge00

Interstellar rating  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Rating

You def should make your own judgement! Just following some random critic's thoughts, is just stupid. But sometimes they make some good points.

In the video review I posted the guy says that the movie has some cringworthy dialogue, he gives an example: Love is the only thing that transcends space and time.

I'd say his comment is legit.

You could use reviews to manage your expectations, but you obviously shouldn't blindly follow them.

Just got back from seeing it. Definitely see it in theaters. I loved it but the undeniably remarkable parts of it (sound/visuals) truly flourish in a cinema. 

With that being said; Holy fuck I loved this film. 

Cooper watching the 23 year backlog of video messages was tear jerking, as was the initial realization that long had passed once they returned from the wave planet.

The entire sequence behind the bookshelves was great too. I was internally screaming for him to do something and have adult Murph clock on to what was happening.

Funnily enough, when they first got to space and there were all those cool shots of space, and the wormhole I thought to myself "This is the film Tom wishes he could of made with LOVE"

Just got back from seeing it. Definitely see it in theaters. I loved it but the undeniably remarkable parts of it (sound/visuals) truly flourish in a cinema. 

With that being said; Holy fuck I loved this film. 

Cooper watching the 23 year backlog of video messages was tear jerking, as was the initial realization that long had passed once they returned from the wave planet.

The entire sequence behind the bookshelves was great too. I was internally screaming for him to do something and have adult Murph clock on to what was happening.

Funnily enough, when they first got to space and there were all those cool shots of space, and the wormhole I thought to myself "This is the film Tom wishes he could of made with LOVE"

Thought it was amazing too, loved that 23 year montage. Music was orgasmic too :)