Fuck Tom Delonge

Russel Coight

A fuck Tom thread? It's fine, but joke or not someone whose never been here before comes on and sees the newest topic "Fuck Tom Delonge" and they're probably going to be inclined to exit out.  I get people's frustrations towards him, but I don't think we know the full story. I can totally see Mark jumping the gun announcing Blink recording while Tom is telling him "I need to finish this ava record and get it out." I think their problem in communication is the problem with blink and not Tom specifically. The thing is, that's what I think like so many think this is all on Tom. We're fans, so we don't know.

• Like 2

This thread is for the haters. Me personally? I fucking love Tom Delonge,

I'm 2/3 of the way through i-empire now after listening to WDNTW from the start, and i think i plan on finishing love pt1&2 before work.

Tom Delonge is the fucking man, He is literally doing every single thing he wants and can do with his life right now. Don't we all wish we could do that? Literally follow our dreams as far as they will let us and see what happens? 

Tom Delonge is doing life right and i fucking love him for it.

• Like 1

A fuck Tom thread? It's fine, but joke or not someone whose never been here before comes on and sees the newest topic "Fuck Tom Delonge" and they're probably going to be inclined to exit out.  I get people's frustrations towards him, but I don't think we know the full story. I can totally see Mark jumping the gun announcing Blink recording while Tom is telling him "I need to finish this ava record and get it out." I think their problem in communication is the problem with blink and not Tom specifically. The thing is, that's what I think like so many think this is all on Tom. We're fans, so we don't know.

Fair enough. That's a fair point. I want new members here too.

This thread is for the haters. Me personally? I fucking love Tom Delonge,

I'm 2/3 of the way through i-empire now after listening to WDNTW from the start, and i think i plan on finishing love pt1&2 before work.

Tom Delonge is the fucking man, He is literally doing every single thing he wants and can do with his life right now. Don't we all wish we could do that? Literally follow our dreams as far as they will let us and see what happens? 

Tom Delonge is doing life right and i fucking love him for it.

And while doing that, he's basically saying "fuck you" to all those who've been supporting him over the years. Did you miss the part where he was taking advantage of blink 182 (our money & commitment) to "follow his dreams" even though we're paying him to make music with blink? We're not in this to help fund Tom's dreams so we have every right to criticize his use of what used to be our money to fund his shitty art projects.

• Like 1