Fuck Tom Delonge

Russel Coight

To find why Tom makes the music he does we must look at his ego, his id and his super ego. We'll have to assume if Tom's a regular man he'd at a young boy'd have sexual feelings towards his mother and father, but that this would have been smashed with the castration complex and development of the super ego. However, if we look at some of Tom's lyrics,(some of them even stuff that seems improvised and subconsciouss/free association) we can hear in "Fuck a dog" "I wanna fuck your mom in the ass, I wanna fuck your dad in the ass" in family reunion "I fucked your mom" and "I wanna suck my dad and my mommy too" in "the country song" we can hear "Take off your pants, dad, your penis is the biggest thing my butt's ever had" and in the family next door there is more to find and there's even more if you look through stage banter that there's an sub-consciouss obsession in Tom's mind with maternal and paternal sexuality. I think it's safe to say that Tom has an unresolved Oedepial complex. An unsuccesessfully developed Super ego is connected to the idea of primary and secondary Narcissism and also to the narcissistic personality disorder.

Also if you analyze dreams there is a big chance with this unresolved complex that Tom has horrific nightmares and incestious dreams. However, in dreams actual complexes and neurotic symptoms are repressed my misplacements and removals, I have a feeling these methods of repression are what Tom calls his "dream walker", to Tom these are helpful tools to avoid bad dreams, but in reality they are unconsciouss represses that helps dig your complexes bigger down making them more severe and thus making Tom have Ego issues(both in terms of Psychoanalysis and popular Psychology). If he actually resolved these issues of his, we could've had more awesome Blink records.

• Like 1