Any general Anime fans?

Aria

I dunno, I love foreign films but am not a fan of anime without the english dubs. There's too much visually to pay attention to, for me.

Caught the first three episodes of Sword Art Online and wow, pretty amazing stuff so far.

Also, re-watching the Sayain Saga...

I was worried that after seeing the entire series and knowing how strong they become and how much stronger the later "bad guys" are I thought dealing with the Raditz, Frieza stuff would be a hastle but it's been so fucking great.

• 1 year later...

So I'm freaking out, my all time favorite anime,  FLCL is getting two new seasons, with each season being 6 episodes each.  It's a continuation too, not a reboot.  I am ecstatic. FLCL had a huge impact on my life, it aired originally in the summer of 2003, that was the same summer we got Action by blink-182, and their new (and my favorite) album was just around the corner.  I have a lot of amazing memories tied to the show and in a lot of ways FLCL has had an impact on who I an today despite only being 6 episodes long.  For years I dreamt of what might or could happen next, going so far as to write a script for how I'd continue the series in an episode 7.  But now it's actually happening for real, and I can not wait.