blink-182 Quits Tom Delonge

Ghent

Tom is not greedy like Mark and Travis are!!!!!

Right... Maybe your band is going to play on Barker's festival (Musink). $$$$$$$$$ Greedy. Do you know what it means? $$$$$$ "Tom only thinks about the money" $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Musink? Travis Barker is one of the owners? What an hyprocrite.

And yeah, I'm leaving. I'm not interesting to be part of the "Fuck You Tom" team.

Bye

Someone on reddit wrote this and I agree.

The irony that he's acting all innocent when the "change of plans" was his fucking fault.

All the people relentlessly bashing Tom since the break up have been annoying me but even I can't deny how much a dick he's being right now.

If he has these songs ready to release in March then why the fuck couldn't he record in January?

edit - It's as if suddenly now he's willing to put work into what would have been blink songs because he's comes off so badly in this break up. Whilst I'm looking forward to these new songs (because we sure as shit ain't get any new blink music any time soon, if at all), this is a move designed purely to save face.

• Like 1

Someone on reddit wrote this and I agree.

The irony that he's acting all innocent when the "change of plans" was his fucking fault.

All the people relentlessly bashing Tom since the break up have been annoying me but even I can't deny how much a dick he's being right now.

If he has these songs ready to release in March then why the fuck couldn't he record in January?

edit - It's as if suddenly now he's willing to put work into what would have been blink songs because he's comes off so badly in this break up. Whilst I'm looking forward to these new songs (because we sure as shit ain't get any new blink music any time soon, if at all), this is a move designed purely to save face.

“If you are in a band with the dimension of blink-182 you should not go into studio to record an album that will only be an OK album. If you go into studio to record a new album you have to try to make the best album ever. It’s easy to grab some demos and record an album even in 2 days. But you can’t do that when you’re in a band like blink-182. He realized he didn’t have time to make the album he wanted to do so he quit…â€

Is it hard to understand that?

Now is forever. Bye Bye. Kisses.

I told my friend (Who is not  fan of blink 182 or many bands in general.) about some of this stuff and he mentioned that he thinks Toms odd actions have a lot to do with his father passing away, and it honestly really got me thinking...Toms Dad did in fact pass away right before this all happened...Its a good point, I just wonder if it has more to do with some of this than people might think.
For instance perhaps its getting to Tom and making him depressed and making him a bit nutty.

Would Tom would continue with blink-182 if Mark said he was out?

I don't think so. Tom is not that greedy like Mark and Travis.

mark didn't say tom's out. he meant they don't need an inactive tom. tom could be in with a little effort, but he chose not to give enough.

I told my friend (Who is not  fan of blink 182 or many bands in general.) about some of this stuff and he mentioned that he thinks Toms odd actions have a lot to do with his father passing away, and it honestly really got me thinking...Toms Dad did in fact pass away right before this all happened...Its a good point, I just wonder if it has more to do with some of this than people might think.

For instance perhaps its getting to Tom and making him depressed and making him a bit nutty.

he could and can be depressed, but your friend's assumption is false. blink planned a new record since the end of 2012. it was delayed so many times, because tom wanted a partner who invests money in the blink business instead of him. his father died in 2014 while tom was working on an ava record. he still wants to work on ava projects. he just don't want to work together with people he can't control totally. when he used his "dead relative card" he did the same thing what he does now with the "i cared about blink" posts - he looks for excuses.

“If you are in a band with the dimension of blink-182 you should not go into studio to record an album that will only be an OK album. If you go into studio to record a new album you have to try to make the best album ever. It’s easy to grab some demos and record an album even in 2 days. But you can’t do that when you’re in a band like blink-182. He realized he didn’t have time to make the album he wanted to do so he quit…â€

Is it hard to understand that?

Now is forever. Bye Bye. Kisses.

But Tom says he didn't quit.

It still blows my mind that there are a few actual, hardcore AVA fans out there, not just a run of the mill tombot, but an AVA fan. Quite the sight. 

Make sure to take them in, they'll be extinct soon.

• Like 1

So, your friend who isn't a blink fan or fan of music in general knows that Tom's dad passed away?

• Like 2