blink-182 Quits Tom Delonge

Ghent

Do you want me back? I’m back.

I’m not the AVA movement guy. You don’t need to be ashamed notnow123487. I’m the AVA movement guy as much as I’m the 182online guy. I don’t care about what other people think about me because I don’t live to please anyone. If you want to be in the “FUCK YOU TOM†team because it’s cool and you feel accepted, it’s your choice.

When they got back together Mark and Travis knew Tom had this other band. blink-182 reunited in 2009 because Tom decided to give them another chance. Did you all forget about that? Do you even know how is to handle with a lot of businesses and projects + family at the same time? It’s not easy. Wasn’t Mark aware of that? Wasn’t he waiting for this to bring back all the hate he has for Tom? To me it’s pretty obvious that he was fake all the time - he never forgot the Box Car Racer story. He was waiting for this to happen to make Tom look bad. That’s my opinion. If some of you can’t deal with a different point of view, you should remember this is a forum and not Mark’s dick.

“Mark didn’t say Tom is outâ€. Right. Why did he talk about lawyers then? Mark is ungrateful. He should know it’s not moral to keep playing as blink-182 without Tom. He should think of the impact Tom had in his life and be more respectful.

p.s. Maybe I’ll go suck Tom’s dick a little bit more.

I’m not the AVA movement guy. You don’t need to be ashamed notnow123487. I’m the AVA movement guy as much as I’m the 182online guy. I don’t care about what other people think about me because I don’t live to please anyone. If you want to be in the “FUCK YOU TOM†team because it’s cool and you feel accepted, it’s your choice.

When they got back together Mark and Travis knew Tom had this other band. blink-182 reunited in 2009 because Tom decided to give them another chance. Did you all forget about that? Do you even know how is to handle with a lot of businesses and projects + family at the same time? It’s not easy. Wasn’t Mark aware of that? Wasn’t he waiting for this to bring back all the hate he has for Tom? To me it’s pretty obvious that he was fake all the time - he never forgot the Box Car Racer story. He was waiting for this to happen to make Tom look bad. That’s my opinion. If some of you can’t deal with a different point of view, you should remember this is a forum and not Mark’s dick.

“Mark didn’t say Tom is outâ€. Right. Why did he talk about lawyers then? Mark is ungrateful. He should know it’s not moral to keep playing as blink-182 without Tom. He should think of the impact Tom had in his life and be more respectful.

This has to be a troll. It has to be.

In 2009 Mark agreed to do Blink 182 with Tom again because he wanted Tom to crash and burn so he could kick him out. Yeh, that makes sense. LOL

Loving these Tom fans. Makes me realize how right I am about my beliefs.

There’s more to life than being in a band. If you don't feel prepared to record a great album this year then you shouldn't do it. That doesn’t mean he was not working on songs for blink-182 at his home. That doesn't mean he didn't want to work on these ideas with them in the future. He’s hurt and that’s why he will release them. You don’t need to be a genius to understand that.

• Like 1

There’s more to life than being in a band. If you don't feel prepared to record a great album this year then you shouldn't do it. That doesn’t mean he was not working on songs for blink-182 at his home. He’s hurt and that’s why he will release them. You don’t need to be a genius to understand that.

and last year? and the year before that ? 2/3 of blink want to actually be in blink and work with blink. they've been waiting and tom literally will not let them progress as a band. it's not their fault that one guy cant find time within 3 years to put in the effort on one album. 

There’s more to life than being in a band. If you don't feel prepared to record a great album this year then you shouldn't do it. That doesn’t mean he was not working on songs for blink-182 at his home. He’s hurt and that’s why he will release them. You don’t need to be a genius to understand that.

Should you sign a record contract a week prior saying you'll record? Should you notify the band via a managers email that you are a no show to record an album anticipated for 2 + years of a multi million album selling band? You were saying something about being ungrateful. Weren't you?

No one here would ever fault Tom for not wanting to do Blink. That would be childish. No human should be forced to do anything they don't want. So stop using that as your argument. It bullshit.

• Like 3

someone needs to get laid.
  • Like 1

and last year? and the year before that ? 2/3 of blink want to actually be in blink and work with blink. they've been waiting and tom literally will not let them progress as a band. it's not their fault that one guy cant find time within 3 years to put in the effort on one album. 

If 2/3 of blink want to work together then they can make another +44 album. They’re free to do it. Do they want to play blink songs? They can play. You don’t have to be blink-182 to play those songs. They are Mark and Travis of blink-182, not blink-182. They're not blink-182 w/ Matt Skiba. They're Mark and Travis of blink-182 w/ Matt Skiba.

If 2/3 of blink want to work together then they can make another +44 album. They’re free to do it. Do they want to play blink songs? They can play. You don’t have to be blink-182 to play those songs. They are Mark and Travis of blink-182, not blink-182. They're not blink-182 w/ Matt Skiba. They're Mark and Travis of blink-182 w/ Matt Skiba.

do you consider neighborhoods a blink-182 album?

no way tom even knew about fighting the gravity until the album came out as well lol. as for the other songs, he specifically said in a magazine interview right after the album came out, that he had nothing to do with mark songs on the album. i think he was pointing out hearts all gone in the quote, but its clear that there were others as well. might have been kerrang

What he's saying is that there's are songs on that album that Tom didn't touch. We know Mark recorded guitar for a load of songs (HAG/Kaleidoscope/MH.4.18.2011), so if there's no input from Tom on them, surely they shouldn't be called Blink songs, right?  

If I remember I can hear Tom singing on Kaleidoscope. But if you want to talk about that... what about Snake Charmer, Even If She Falls, Wishing Well and This Is Home (Mark did back vocals on this one)? Tom recorded these songs by himself. Then he sent those to Travis so he could record the drums. Are you saying those aren't blink songs? That argument is ridiculous. That's something they agreed to release as blink-182. I don't see what's the problem here.