blink-182 Quits Tom Delonge

Ghent

In all the video's I've watched of the tours not once have I heard these backing vocals execpt for the untitled shows. Plus you guys are sounding like mad conspiracists here. "Oh, Tom will purposely make these new songs sound like old blink to get fans on his side." Tom could end AVA to rejoin blink and somehow you people will spin it to say it's some master plan Tom has deep down. Give me a break.

Qnv9G96.jpg

they must have accidentally included tom's guide vocal (first off, how embarrassing is that) in the house mix, rather than in just his monitor. but they did it like every show. it was horrendous.

nevertheless, i think those untitled shows were the best we got out of reunion blink (+tom). fan-oriented and exciting.

Except people aren't that cynical at all right now. I'd say the morale is pretty high.

I'm pumped as fuck for blink right now. Haven't been able to say that in a long ass time.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phEimo314V4

Not really relevant, but I'm excited to hear Matt's tone with Blink.

• Like 2

In all the video's I've watched of the tours not once have I heard these backing vocals execpt for the untitled shows. Plus you guys are sounding like mad conspiracists here. "Oh, Tom will purposely make these new songs sound like old blink to get fans on his side." Tom could end AVA to rejoin blink and somehow you people will spin it to say it's some master plan Tom has deep down. Give me a break.

Qnv9G96.jpg

Man, seriously shut the fuck up with this braindead counterpoint - simplifying all your counter arguments to 'they're "Tombots"' is getting old and frankly embarrassing coming from someone who has their master's degree. Learn how to rebuttal properly. 

Man, seriously shut the fuck up with this braindead counterpoint - simplifying all your counter arguments to 'they're "Tombots"' is getting old and frankly embarrassing coming from someone who has their master's degree. Learn how to rebuttal properly. 

But he's not wrong.  The guy honestly claims he hasn't heard any of the backing vocals and tracks except for on the untitled tour, but the fact of the matter is they've been used ever since the reunited in 2009, there are plenty of videos to support this.  But why waste time pointing that out, when the person making that claim is probably aware of them and just disregards them, seems far simpler to say, he's only seeing what he wants to because he's a Tombot.

• Like 2

But he's not wrong.  The guy honestly claims he hasn't heard any of the backing vocals and tracks except for on the untitled tour, but the fact of the matter is they've been used ever since the reunited in 2009, there are plenty of videos to support this.  But why waste time pointing that out, when the person making that claim is probably aware of them and just disregards them, seems far simpler to say, he's only seeing what he wants to because he's a Tombot.

Show me the videos then.  I googled for them and couldn't find anything.  Unless they are in some brazilian fans closet bootlegs.