blink-182 Quits Tom Delonge

Ghent

That article about Tom being in danger and afraid of aliens is ridiculous. It's just a smear campaign, to maximize clicks after the recent blink-182 drama. It's old content. He actually talks about interesting things, and sounds very learned and intelligent on them. He doesn't sound crazy or like he's lost it at all. 

lmao, a smear campaign? I didn't know you could launch a smear campaign using DIRECT QUOTES from somebody! Also, old content? The interview was done two weeks before they kicked Tom out of blink, and was just released this week. Pretty fucking fresh really.

You can't sound "learned" or intelligent if you tell someone you've seen UFOs and aliens and the government is tapping your phone and trying to kill you if you let out your secrets. LOL

• Like 1

I want Blink to play the same songs in their next show just to see what dumbass excuses these markbots come up with.

So you'd honestly rather blink plays the same setlist at their next show than change it up and breathe fresh new life in the band like they said they would.  Just so you can laugh at those of us that are excited about what this change actually means for this band?  You are both very petty, and don't seem to be a real fan of the band if that honestly is the case.

• Like 1

Yeah, seems like Thomas D was a closet creepy tombot all these years. Never came into the blink section before. But now pops in every day with an awkward, flustered post because his master was kicked out of the band.

Anyone who is primarily a fan of blink and their music (and not just Tom Delonge) would be stoked for what is going on right now.

• Like 3

Yeah, seems like Thomas D was a closet creepy tombot all these years. Never came into the blink section before. But now pops in every day with an awkward, flustered post because his master was kicked out of the band.

Anyone who is primarily a fan of blink and their music (and not just Tom Delonge) would be stoked for what is going on right now.

More than anything, Thomas D just hates me specifically, he always has and I've never really understood why, but he seriously wants to spit in the face of everything I say or do.  Its always been a little bit creepy, but the fact that he hasn't let up is all the more creepy.  I bet he wouldn't even have posted here if I wasn't so excited for what Musink will be and the thought of how excited I am at the prospect of Matt joining the band.  

You're getting too old for this high school nonsense.